Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Auto Flowering > LSD-25 Fast Bud....

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies for Great Cannabis Genetics!
LSD-25 Fast Bud.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2019, 02:25 AM #1
LittleMT

LittleMT has a spectacular aura aboutLittleMT has a spectacular aura aboutLittleMT has a spectacular aura aboutLittleMT has a spectacular aura about
LSD-25 Fast Bud....

I am new here and having been reading some negative remarks about Fast Buds..... I haven't grown out any of their genetics until now. I was a long time photoperiod grower but have transitioned to Auto's though I still do some photo's...

I planted a LSD-25 to grow on my desk, it started out ok:

But then the leaves started getting a weird texture, something I hadn't seen in my autoflower grows, it also was rather stunted..

I debated just pulling it, and found I couldn't, as she struggled but yet showed a will to live, she has droopy leaves, 3 finger leaves, she hasn't done well at all, I decided to let her grow as a simple houseplant on my desk. But at this point, though I need to grow out more seeds, I am not impressed with Fast Bud Autoflowers.. I haven't really been on many forums so to encounter negativity towards Fast Buds was/is new to me.... Anyways I'll upload some more images of this plant and her struggles...
LittleMT is offline Quote

Old 02-04-2019, 07:42 PM #2
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of lightpumpkinpie eyes is a glorious beacon of light
uh oh...looks burnt
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2019, 07:50 AM #3
LittleMT

LittleMT has a spectacular aura aboutLittleMT has a spectacular aura aboutLittleMT has a spectacular aura aboutLittleMT has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinpie eyes View Post
uh oh...looks burnt

Yet she kept growing with some funky leaf texture..

Old 02-05-2019, 12:32 PM #4
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
Yet she kept growing with some funky leaf texture..

View Image
FB trait, it seems.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2019, 02:07 AM #5
LittleMT

And she kept growing, I came close several times to culling her from the garden...… But she showed a will to survive...

Old 02-08-2019, 04:10 AM #6
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
Don't have any expectations on FB....and you won't be disappointed. What size container are you growing?
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 05:23 AM #7
LittleMT

Quote:
Originally Posted by aridbud View Post
Don't have any expectations on FB....and you won't be disappointed. What size container are you growing?

a 2 gallon Fabric pot. It is growing on my desk so I do want her small.

Old 02-08-2019, 03:28 PM #8
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleMT View Post
a 2 gallon Fabric pot. It is growing on my desk so I do want her small.
It'll be small for sure.
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 03:38 PM #9
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
How is the side by side trip report with actual LSD 25?
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

Old 02-08-2019, 04:37 PM #10
aridbud
automeister

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtacofarmer View Post
How is the side by side trip report with actual LSD 25?
Curious, too as most Fast Buds creations (GG, GSC) do not compare to the original. Other breeders have developed strains reflective of genetics, Northern Light, blueberry as examples.

One good thing with LSD 25, if gene pool is correct, the CBD level is moderate with Mazar and Skunk in the mix.

Traditionally Mazar is a medium sized plant....hoping for a great successful grow/finish for you LittleMT!
John Harrigan
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos

aridbud is offline Quote