What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

curling up

junit

Hey guys, I'm stumped on this one. From everything I can dig up its says this can be from heat stress, which I dont think it its. Its one plant out of 6 all the same strain. Over watering, which I'm using coco and feeding only 1/2 gallon of water to all of them currently at 650ppm. Again this is the only one. Or Root problems.... but thats pretty vague.

If it is infact root problems how do I go about fixing it?

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
show us the other three and tell about your environment.. light? grow area size? exhaust numbers? temps? PH?? that one doesnt look good...

EDIT: And which way is up?

junit

PH of the water is 6.0
1000 hps
74F ambient near 79-80 under the lights but the light is on a mover.
the space he is in is about 4x4 with a trellis
lights are aircooled and exhaust out of the tent 770 rating I believe but its 4 lights total.
week 4 of flowering botanicare nutes, 650, will be going up to 750 next week for coco

Up is the sides of the leaves curling towards the top of the tent.

First one is of his health sisters, all look like this one with no sighs of turning out like the bad one.

and a few more of the lady in question

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Yeah she look a bit mashed bro..

Shots are frankly awful.. i can barely see anything about your plants.

They might be "praying" for magnesium and at that pH its possible.. could also just be a particular lockout..

Whats your RH doing through the day and night?

junit

yeah sorry that light makes those pics funky.

its about 50-55% at night it rises a little to 60%

707OGBUSH970

That looks like heat stress or some serious root damage/ph issues. What do your roots look like?

junit

I'll try and peel it back tomorrow and look. I think I do a clear flush tomorrow with some clearex and then give a nice dose of fresh micrbos

junit

ok I think Heat stress was the culprit. THe ambient was not effected I found a hole in the ventilation duct right next to this particular light.

That being fixed, should I continue to grow the plant as normal, of should I remove the curly leaves. ( are they still doing their job or dead when curled up.)

Latest posts

Latest posts