Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > Easiest way to smoke weed with a e-cig

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Zamnesia
Easiest way to smoke weed with a e-cig Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-26-2018, 11:21 PM #1
Gio88

Gio88 will become famous soon enoughGio88 will become famous soon enough
Easiest way to smoke weed with a e-cig

Hi! I bought an e-cig justfog p16a 900 mAH I’ve read some posts but I’m not an expert do you think I can use this e-cig to smoke weed? There’s a easy way to make a liquid with thc, without mixing too much stuff (I mean doing bho or something like that)? Thanks
Gio88 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 12:03 AM #2
Sign

Sign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really niceSign is just really nice
Qwiso with vegetable glycerin
Sign is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 11:16 AM #3
Gry
One Nation Underground

Gry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivorGry is a survivor
I honestly think the easiest way to consume cannabis with an 'ecig' would be to use the 'ecig' as a device to wrap a rolling paper around.
Make a tube out of the rolling paper and fill it with cannabis.
Find someone that will give you a lighter in exchange for the 'ecig'.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2018, 12:53 PM #4
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud ofGOT_BUD? has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
I honestly think the easiest way to consume cannabis with an 'ecig' would be to use the 'ecig' as a device to wrap a rolling paper around.
After screwing around with it myself for the last 7 months, I concur.
GOT_BUD? is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2018, 04:06 PM #5
NizzyJones

NizzyJones is on a distinguished road
There are some 510 battery based dry herb portables now but they aren't gonna work on that. They mostly run in the 20-30W range.
NizzyJones is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 04:46 PM #6
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
i have an old ecig that acts like an electric pipe, you can use with weed or even small amounts of bubble.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 04:46 PM #7
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond reputeMikell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gry View Post
Aww ya beat me to it.
Mikell is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 08:14 PM #8
Ace Rothstein

Ace Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really nice
There is a product many products available one called Vapeur contains proprietary blend of Propylene Glycol USP, Polyethylene Glycol USP, Vegetable Glycerin. Videos on Youtube describe the mixing with concentrate procedure at 150 degrees F. After mixing use a syringe with a blunt tip to fill a 510 thread cartridge. Voila.
Ace Rothstein is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2018, 08:19 PM #9
Ace Rothstein

Ace Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really niceAce Rothstein is just really nice
The easiest way is to buy a pre-filled cartridge and battery with USB charger and you are off to the races.

Old 11-28-2018, 08:20 PM #10
Ace Rothstein

You can smoke them anywhere little to no tell tale smell. except for the fact that you are stoned off your ass.