Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > what to do with little buds pulled at week 5

Thread Title Search
what to do with little buds pulled at week 5 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-03-2018, 03:52 PM #1
lamenamenumbers

lamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud oflamenamenumbers has much to be proud of
what to do with little buds pulled at week 5

Hi all,
I hope the icmag brain trust can help me out. I found a few nanners on the lower and interior popcorn buds of two of my plants yesterday. I think it is a light leak or too big a swing in humidity (probably going to get a dehumidifier for my tent this weekend). That aside I was wondering what, if anything I can do with all the little buds I picked off? Just shy of week 5. Thanks for any and all suggestions.
lamenamenumbers is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2018, 03:58 PM #2
thailer

thailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of lightthailer is a glorious beacon of light
next time just pick off the nanner and leave the bud.

maybe just dry it and smoke it for a preview taste?

i've never heard of humidity swings making them nanner so i would explore light leaks first. if you're in a tent, turn off the lights and zip yourself up inside with the lights turned on outside the tent. let your eyes adjust and after two minutes or so, you'll be able to see if your tent walls are actually light proof. i was pretty shocked sitting in an old sunhut brand tent.
thailer is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-03-2018, 05:05 PM #3
Lost in a SOG
~~~~~~~~~~~

Lost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant futureLost in a SOG has a brilliant future
Humidity swings can definitely cause a lot of stress on plants.. like almost the most stress of any on a being that is 90-95% water. Ganja growers still want to ignore the basics of botany.. light leaks have always been the go to but even root binding (or death) is more likely to cause that than light leaks IME..
Lost in a SOG is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2018, 12:01 AM #4
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nice
The same thing we do with all the buds my friend, smoke em up
hyposomniac is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2018, 08:17 PM #5
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really niceCreeperpark is just really nice
Cool

I would hold on to it for about 4 weeks to cure.
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2018, 09:35 PM #6
dankx

dankx is on a distinguished road
Use them for keif or hash
dankx is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2018, 09:39 PM #7
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
cob that shit in little cobs as you go
Sertaiz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-25-2018, 08:42 PM #8
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura about
Save it up, and dry or store in the freezer. When you have enough trim, popcorn buds etc make some bubble hash with it.
MintyMick is offline Quote

Old 11-25-2018, 08:46 PM #9
Illuminate
Keyboard Warrior

Illuminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant futureIlluminate has a brilliant future
Eat them raw
Illuminate is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2018, 06:00 AM #10
BC32

BC32 is on a distinguished road
Make concentrates or butter or oil. If you have better stuff to smoke, then don't smoke it. Also depends if this is a 7 week strain or an 11.
BC32 is offline Quote