Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Chem og, here we go

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Chem og, here we go Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-06-2019, 05:28 AM #1
Itsmychoice

Itsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to allItsmychoice is a name known to all
Chem og, here we go

I put a pack of chem og in some dirt about 10 days ago. You can see I donít pay enough attention to filling the cups. They are short but stout and didinít get above the cup before their first set of leaves. They have got me excited. Itís been years since I have had an indica around. I should get them flowered out before summer gets here but first I am going to grow them into bushes.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	19BAC23F-D05B-4862-8B39-511020A1B3A6.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	484841 Click image for larger version

Name:	5C9D836D-AA2F-4869-8236-C16AAE5687B6.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	79.1 KB
ID:	484842
Itsmychoice is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2019, 02:22 PM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Nice one mate, best of luck

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me Ďbout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day youíre born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:43 PM #3
MountainBudz
xXx~SkunkDaddyOutlaw~xXx

MountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud ofMountainBudz has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychoice View Post
I put a pack of chem og in some dirt about 10 days ago. You can see I don’t pay enough attention to filling the cups. They are short but stout and didin’t get above the cup before their first set of leaves. They have got me excited. It’s been years since I have had an indica around. I should get them flowered out before summer gets here but first I am going to grow them into bushes.
Looking awesome my friend, those seedlings look very lush and healthy ... I am definitely gonna be keeping an eye on this one.

Seemed like FMS sent me that cross as testers back in the summer, but unfortunately I never got to run them out cause I got popped and lost all my seeds... Good luck brother!

Loving those fat indica leaves btw!
MountainBudz is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2019, 03:44 PM #4
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello Itsmychoice, hope all is well my friend

Firstly, thank you for documenting this new adventure on ICMAG, much appreciated.
Secondly, you have a lovely strain down there, one of the most recent of our catalogue, and I am pretty sure that those Indica traits will make you fell in love with Indicas again

Anyhow, thanks again for giving our Chem OG a try and wish you the best with this grow!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychoice View Post
I put a pack of chem og in some dirt about 10 days ago. You can see I donít pay enough attention to filling the cups. They are short but stout and didinít get above the cup before their first set of leaves. They have got me excited. Itís been years since I have had an indica around. I should get them flowered out before summer gets here but first I am going to grow them into bushes.

1 members found this post helpful.