Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Autoflowering Testers needed!

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Autoflowering Testers needed! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-26-2018, 06:55 PM #11
Fridge Farmer

Fridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura aboutFridge Farmer has a spectacular aura about
Me, me, me! Room is setup and ready to rock!
Fridge Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-26-2018, 09:18 PM #12
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
I can do a few. This year has been a good one. I should have no problems next year. Check my signature for my 2018 outdoor autos.
I can vouch for gantz, I have followed his grows on here

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-01-2018, 09:15 PM #13
Kree73

Kree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura about
Helpful info . Thanks muchly .
Kree73 is offline Quote

Old 11-01-2018, 11:46 PM #14
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
I've already applied.

This is my plan.

2 for fems and the other two are for autos. Or I can do 2 grows, 4 autos each.

Mid veg in the morning this is what it should look like from underneath.

You might no be impressed but those 7L pots will grow tall plants and yield a decent amount of bud. The sun helps quite a lot.
Don't believe me? Check out my gallery.

Gantz is offline Quote

Old 11-06-2018, 09:22 AM #15
rvansteensel

rvansteensel is on a distinguished road
Als je informatie wilt over hoe je zaadjes het doen in het buitenklimaat van nederland met ;
- Tomatenkas
- Mindere omstandigheden ( schaduw kant van huis dus minder uren licht )4
- Kleine potten
- Organisch

Kan ik wel helpen !
rvansteensel is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 06:24 PM #16
Kree73

Kree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura aboutKree73 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Dear all,

We are currently looking to find some growers to test/try out our Autoflowering varieties because we need to update our descriptions.

If you are interested in testing some of these strains you must be able to start a grow diary in this forum, keep the diary up to date and also start the diary as soon as you receive your seeds.

Since we are in need to "refresh" these descriptions (with precise info over smells, flavours, structure and so on...) we will highly appreciate attention and dedication to details.

Also we would prefer experienced growers with past diary's and past grows we can look at. Please send us links, pictures or everything you have (by private message or not).
Keep in mind that these are not a freebie for stockpiling or collection.

So if your still interested then put your name down and i will get back to you as soon as we feel we have the right people for the task in hand.

Stay High

Yours truly, Mr B.
Hello Mr B . Kree73 would like to try auto's at some point . However probably not ready for it yet . Trying to build up my posts and still quite a Youngster at this with only approx. 6 grows under my belt and all have been cursed with either too much heat , spider might , inferior seeds and a lack of experience ( which is growing … Just like the 4 Bubblegummer I am currently looking after ) .

I am sure when the time is right , the chance will arise again

The above pic is of a bag seed last year . Although it is small , it is still going to be my biggest tin full so far . I am expecting almost 10 times more from the Bubblegummers which are currently sharing my flowering hours as well as about 4 hours daylight .

Thanks muchly .
Kree73
Kree73 is offline Quote

Old 11-13-2018, 06:28 PM #17
Kree73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gantz View Post
I've already applied.

This is my plan.

View Image

2 for fems and the other two are for autos. Or I can do 2 grows, 4 autos each.

Mid veg in the morning this is what it should look like from underneath.

View Image

You might no be impressed but those 7L pots will grow tall plants and yield a decent amount of bud. The sun helps quite a lot.
Don't believe me? Check out my gallery.

They are looking good
Kree73 is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2018, 04:35 PM #18
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello Kree,

Thanks for chiming in and sharing these pics with us, much appreciated.
I totally get your point, but no worries, we are not in a rush. When you'll feel the moment has come, just write me a message and I'll try to get back to you asap

And, I'll drop by again your Bubblegummer thread, really like how things are developing there

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kree73 View Post
Hello Mr B . Kree73 would like to try auto's at some point . However probably not ready for it yet . Trying to build up my posts and still quite a Youngster at this with only approx. 6 grows under my belt and all have been cursed with either too much heat , spider might , inferior seeds and a lack of experience ( which is growing … Just like the 4 Bubblegummer I am currently looking after ) .

I am sure when the time is right , the chance will arise again View Image

The above pic is of a bag seed last year . Although it is small , it is still going to be my biggest tin full so far . I am expecting almost 10 times more from the Bubblegummers which are currently sharing my flowering hours as well as about 4 hours daylight .

Thanks muchly .
Kree73

Old 11-27-2018, 05:26 PM #19
hush
Señor Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
I have been meaning to finally try out some autos, and it just so happens that I'm about to have a tent vacancy in a few weeks, with nothing lined up after that, so I would be happy to throw my name into the hat. I would be growing micro style: 2' x 2' tent, flood and drain, 165 actual watts of LED, could do ~9 plants in a SOG style or ~4 little bushes.

You can see my history here by doing a thread title search for "hush" because I put my screen name in all of my journal titles.

The tent featured in the link in my signature about growing out homemade mystery seeds would be the tent I would dedicate to this tester grow.

If interested, let me know, or tell me if you need a private message or something.

hush's hidey hole

hush is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2018, 05:59 PM #20
Kree73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hello Kree,

Thanks for chiming in and sharing these pics with us, much appreciated.
I totally get your point, but no worries, we are not in a rush. When you'll feel the moment has come, just write me a message and I'll try to get back to you asap

And, I'll drop by again your Bubblegummer thread, really like how things are developing there

Cheers,
Mr B.
Thanks muchly Mr B.
When the time is right
The 4 bubblegummer ladies have been vegging for 3 weeks now .

Kree73 is offline Quote