Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Autoflowering Testers needed!

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Autoflowering Testers needed! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-18-2018, 02:04 PM #1
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Autoflowering Testers needed!

Dear all,

We are currently looking to find some growers to test/try out our Autoflowering varieties because we need to update our descriptions.

If you are interested in testing some of these strains you must be able to start a grow diary in this forum, keep the diary up to date and also start the diary as soon as you receive your seeds.

Since we are in need to "refresh" these descriptions (with precise info over smells, flavours, structure and so on...) we will highly appreciate attention and dedication to details.

Also we would prefer experienced growers with past diary's and past grows we can look at. Please send us links, pictures or everything you have (by private message or not).
Keep in mind that these are not a freebie for stockpiling or collection.

So if your still interested then put your name down and i will get back to you as soon as we feel we have the right people for the task in hand.

Stay High

Yours truly, Mr B.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 02:58 PM #2
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Mr b, if you are still looking for auto testers when the outdoor season arrives, I would be very interested!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 05:34 PM #3
aridbud
automeister

aridbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond reputearidbud has a reputation beyond repute
Mr. B-
Even though we do our own gig, we can certainly give you an unbiased review of your autos in organic soil, LED's.
Hit me up, if you deem we are worthy.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:07 PM #4
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Wow- you can’t beat that offer ^^^^ this is a guy who knows his autos

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:10 PM #5
Smith111

Smith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the rough
Never tried an auto before. They seem to not check all the boxes a full season plant has. Would love to be proven wrong.
Smith111 is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 06:35 PM #6
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud ofReikoX has much to be proud of
I would love to help you test some autos. I grow in recycled organic soil. I wouldnt be able to start any new seeds until December.

You can see my current grow here:
ReikoX's Workshop 2018

I've done several testers before:
DC's Garden - Durban Poison F2
LED Seedz - Grass Monkey F2
LED Seedz - Diamonds and Pearls
ReikoX is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2018, 07:04 PM #7
pumpkinpie eyes

pumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nicepumpkinpie eyes is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Wow- you can’t beat that offer ^^^^ this is a guy who knows his autos
yup, yup. arid knowz hiz stuff. impartial, honest, too. i'd try your autoz, give you feedback. have grown many afterthought, a few mephisto and fast budz that were fake genez.
pumpkinpie eyes is offline Quote

Old 10-18-2018, 07:31 PM #8
OakyJoe
OGJoe

OakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud ofOakyJoe has much to be proud of
OakyJoe has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
In for some dank smelling strains

luposolitario: when the devil caresses you wants something

WHIPEDMEAT: only dumbs clone from 12/12

When you was inside watching Netflix
I was in the crop house wiring electrics

Sometimes people get more high on stories than plants

Das maximale Volumen subterraner Agrarprodukte ist reziprok proportional zur intellektuellen Kapazität des Produzenten

Life is better than you can even imagine.
Life is everything.
Life is love.

I'm free from your spell
Oh I'm free, free, free now
I'm free from your spell
And now that it's all over
All I can do is wish you well
  • Plants require 18 essential nutrients to grow and survive, classified by their importance into macronutrients (C, H, O, N, P, K, Ca, Mg, S) and micronutrients (B, Cu, Fe, Mn, Zn, Mo, Cl, Co, Ni). Study Tip!
  • Nutrients may be mobile or immobile in the plant and in the soil, which influences redistribution of nutrients and display of deficiency symptoms, and the fertilization of crops.
OakyJoe is offline Quote

Old 10-25-2018, 09:15 PM #9
Gantz
Smoke weed and prosper

Gantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to beholdGantz is a splendid one to behold
I can do a few. This year has been a good one. I should have no problems next year. Check my signature for my 2018 outdoor autos.
Gantz is offline Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 06:54 PM #10
bigAl25

bigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to allbigAl25 is a name known to all
My airpots are ready and my lights are on 20/4. I have grown your WW by BB, pure AK, many nirvana strains and mephisto autos. My grows and photos are under my posts over the years. Hell I even had some OGrascal(strawberry bubba kush) and Conessieur genetics grows. Twin 400 watt HPS and MH ready to go.
bigAl25 is offline Quote