Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Anyone in the cannabis community know why

Thread Title Search
Anyone in the cannabis community know why Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-04-2018, 02:51 AM #21
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
What's this free pizza you speak of? I want a slice
Sometimes at the YMCA - they have an over-supply of free lunches that they give away to the kids.

So they give the lunches away to YMCA members.

Last time I got 2 bags with some respectable pizza slices.
St. Phatty is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 05:24 AM #22
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
If I had a ride I'd teach karate and jujitsu classes.thats a pretty good idea.free pizza! I actually know the guy who cleans the pools and shit.
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 07:10 AM #23
OkieSmokie

OkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of lightOkieSmokie is a glorious beacon of light
It is strange that MJ so rarely is brought up at the federal level. I think its because big pharma, alcohol, and tobacco industries donates so much money to congress and to lobbyists. They have a lot to lose if everyone could grow their own medicine / recreation.

Follow the money is right.

But i do think the end is near. Once a few more states pass some form of legalization, Washington will take MJ off the Schedule 1 and make it a states rights issue, just like alcohol.

We've got to vote. Once our states give us some legal rights, weve got to let our representatives know how important this is to us, and we have to vote.

Claiming some off the wall party or voting for the third guy in an election isnt going to get us across the finish line.

Work with the party in power and let them know we will support them if they support us.

Oklahoma is a perfect example of Republicans and Christians voting Yes on MJ. We dont need to wait. Call your congressmen. Call your senators. Call the white house.

Or we can stay in the shadows. More risk = more reward.

Legalization will lead to big business taking over unless we are involved in the process of making the laws.

Last edited by OkieSmokie; 10-04-2018 at 07:21 AM..
OkieSmokie is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 07:35 AM #24
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.you can claim rascism all you want but it became illegal cause of the oil and fiber industry.GTFO with that BS
So what about this direct quote from Anslinger, the head of the FBI and the guy who literally started the war on pot:
"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others."
“Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

Suuuuure, no racism involved AT ALL
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 07:47 AM #25
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
The fact remains that it was a red herring that was funded by oil companies and probably Ford. If you wanna base their reason and lies based on race that's on you.this isn't that hard bud.facts are in the pudding

Old 10-04-2018, 07:49 AM #26
shithawk420

And lol believeing anything Henry Aslingger says!. You crazy man!

Old 10-04-2018, 08:26 AM #27
Yamaha FG-840

Yamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura aboutYamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura aboutYamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura aboutYamaha FG-840 has a spectacular aura about
Thumbs up

E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
So what about this direct quote from Anslinger, the head of the FBI and the guy who literally started the war on pot:
"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others."
“Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

Suuuuure, no racism involved AT ALL
Yamaha FG-840 is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 08:34 AM #28
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Quote:
And lol believeing anything Henry Aslingger says!. You crazy man!
You are seriously misunderstanding my point if you think I value the word of Anslinger. This is exactly the sort of rhetoric he and his fellow prohibitionists used to drum up support for waging a war against a plant.
Klompen is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 08:35 AM #29
shithawk420

Your out out of your fucking mind if you believe that.they we're drinking whiskey.FACT! Probably snorting Coke too.you think I'm pulling this out my ass? The fucking neivety is starting to piss me off.

Old 10-04-2018, 08:37 AM #30
shithawk420

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
You are seriously misunderstanding my point if you think I value the word of Anslinger. This is exactly the sort of rhetoric he and his fellow prohibitionists used to drum up support for waging a war against a plant.
I apologise.i had a very bad day.i didn't mean to be mean.