Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Anyone in the cannabis community know why

Thread Title Search
Anyone in the cannabis community know why Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-03-2018, 08:26 PM #11
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
^^^THIS!!!^^^

FOLLOW THE FUCKING MONEY!

If you want the truth to just about ANYTHING...
Follow the money!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...
WHY in the hell would YOU want this plant scheduled at all?
It needs to be REMOVED from scheduling!
MJPassion is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:04 PM #12
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Sure, after trying to figure out that one, I ended up watching the till at the local convenience store, until one of the staff looked at me like I might rob it, so he asked me in a heavy Romanian accent 'Vat are you doing, keep staring at till?'.......and I said 'I'm trying to follow the money'....

...After that brief encounter - I did some research and ended up at The Bank of England - now that's an interesting place if you want to learn about following and hiding money.

*Here is a REALLY GOOD documentary (if you have an hour to spare)....on The City of London and its banking history:

The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8

I suppose if I was an American I would end up at the Federal Reserve Bank.

'Give a man a gun he will rob a bank, give a man a bank he will rob the world!!!!!'

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJPassion View Post
^^^THIS!!!^^^

FOLLOW THE FUCKING MONEY!

If you want the truth to just about ANYTHING...
Follow the money!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...
WHY in the hell would YOU want this plant scheduled at all?
It needs to be REMOVED from scheduling!

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:23 PM #13
Klompen

Klompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant futureKlompen has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
*Here is a REALLY GOOD documentary (if you have an hour to spare)....on The City of London and its banking history:

The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8

I suppose if I was an American I would end up at the Federal Reserve Bank.

'Give a man a gun he will rob a bank, give a man a bank he will rob the world!!!!!'

That is a must-watch documentary. The reality of how things are right now is truly stunning. That documentary doesn't even get anywhere near the extent of the problem but its a vital primer. It really helps people understand how the basic problem was created and what it is doing to our economy and society. The rich have realized they can just make money off of money systems and they've been avoiding anything that requires them to spend their own money to make money. This is why manufacturing in what used to be the greatest manufacturing base in the world has been utterly gutted. This is why massive tax cuts under Bush, Obama, and now Trump have mostly been dumped back into the stock trade in the form of buybacks. Our entire economy has become a bubble; and those inflating it are desperate to keep it from popping.
Klompen is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-03-2018, 09:48 PM #14
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
'There will be no collapse, there was NEVER a collapse. The Roman Empire lives to this very day, and only morphs and grow stronger and bigger. The "Windsors" are NOT British and in fact the real real surname is Saxe - Coburg - Gotha, but has changed through the centuries, this is readily available information. Their family lineage is directly from the Roman Empire. The Queen of England "officially" owns 1/6th of all land on the planet, and really owns ALL land on the planet.

What you see as a "collapse" is really an expansion of the Empire. British control and own, the USA, Canada, Australia, EU, China(since the opium wars), the Middle East(since they conquered the Ottoman Empire), India, etc.etc.

Who do you think made "modern countries"?? Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, India, etc.etc. NEVER EXISTED as modern countries, until the British made and established them as countries, and the British 'invented' their borders.. until that moment they were "territories" with people living pre-modern life styles. The British established their modern infrastructure, the British established their modern government, and modern trading, corporations,etc. But "countries" really don't exist, they are just "provinces" in a bigger hidden Empire...which really is not the "British" Empire.

Some call it the Anglo-American Empire, but that is also VERY wrong! It is, and has always been the Roman Empire changing and moving and morphing, always with the same rulers and families. The clues abound EVERYWHERE, if you look!

Britain is just the "seat of power"(that changes physical location through the centuries, but is ALWAYS the same people/families/lineage) which is really "The Roman Empire" the just kept expanding, and never "collapsed" but changed names. History has been changed to hide this fact, and Federal investigator Norman Dodd exposed the constant re-writing of history book.

The "Empire" just becomes more and more "hidden" but at the same time becomes more and more tyrannical and overreaching as it now controls every corner of the planet. And now the "Empire" will go "Public" and become a One world government "openly"...which will be sold to the ignorant public as a collapse..'

"THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED" - Philip K. Dick

*Hmmmm, interesting take on it.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:02 AM #15
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
it's related to who runs the White House.

We can learn something about that by looking at what happened to the Obama White House petition that wanted to look into the connection between America's mass shootings & SSRI use.

It was removed from the petition website when it got to 50,000 signatures.

Very interesting info can be found in the Robert Whitaker interview at Peak Prosperity. He speaks very intelligently about neuro-science, though actually he's a journalist who is just very good at explaining neuro-science.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 01:39 AM #16
dufous

dufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nicedufous is just really nice
Prohibition is racism. Alcohol prohibition persecuted ethinics. Cannabis prohibition persecutes blacks and hispanics.
dufous is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 02:16 AM #17
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Stay indoors tonight, don't open the door for free pizza and don't look outside.
What's this free pizza you speak of? I want a slice
shithawk420 is online now Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 02:18 AM #18
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dufous View Post
Prohibition is racism. Alcohol prohibition persecuted ethinics. Cannabis prohibition persecutes blacks and hispanics.
Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.you can claim rascism all you want but it became illegal cause of the oil and fiber industry.GTFO with that BS
shithawk420 is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-04-2018, 02:47 AM #19
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
What's this free pizza you speak of? I want a slice
Don't open the door! It's the cops! lol

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

Old 10-04-2018, 02:49 AM #20
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klompen View Post
That is a must-watch documentary. The reality of how things are right now is truly stunning. That documentary doesn't even get anywhere near the extent of the problem but its a vital primer. It really helps people understand how the basic problem was created and what it is doing to our economy and society. The rich have realized they can just make money off of money systems and they've been avoiding anything that requires them to spend their own money to make money. This is why manufacturing in what used to be the greatest manufacturing base in the world has been utterly gutted. This is why massive tax cuts under Bush, Obama, and now Trump have mostly been dumped back into the stock trade in the form of buybacks. Our entire economy has become a bubble; and those inflating it are desperate to keep it from popping.
This is also a must watch.
BBC The Trap by Adam Curtis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97Y...oEJRvUpmmDJ7dy

2018 Season's Post Mortem and Best Practices

~

Silverback's Threads: the Complete Collection
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

Julian's Massive Outdoor Grow thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=62895

------------
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.