What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone in the cannabis community know why

Safe Gardener

Why the US government has not rescheduled cannabis? Annually there seems to be little to no talk about this in the Senate or Congress. I'm no politician but I read lots of news and all I see on cannabis but nothing ever goes anywhere.

There is often talk about how research can't be done because of the scheduling but then there doesn't seem to be a large co certed effort to reschedule.

I'm sure there is much more to it than my simple mind can grasp, but WTH isn't it time? Anyones input is appreciated.

SG

Last edited:

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Right now there are a lot of politicians involved in the Alcohol and Tobacco industry the would be negatively affected by rescheduling marijuana. Sessions for instance.....

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
It's one of the most obvious examples, currently, that we are not free, and the rulers want us to know. Take the hint, peons.

hayday

Veteran
They aint cuttin loose until only theirselves can profit. Bottom line!
There will be no green rush for you and me, straight to corperate.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
The Dems are going to float a few balloons in a year. If it strikes a cord it'll be legal because everyone will promise it. Including the Reps. I think it will be a free for all within 6 years.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Follow the money. When you begin feeling physically ill and are about to puke, you're almost to the full truth.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^THIS!!!^^^

FOLLOW THE FUCKING MONEY!

If you want the truth to just about ANYTHING...
Follow the money!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...
WHY in the hell would YOU want this plant scheduled at all?
It needs to be REMOVED from scheduling!

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sure, after trying to figure out that one, I ended up watching the till at the local convenience store, until one of the staff looked at me like I might rob it, so he asked me in a heavy Romanian accent 'Vat are you doing, keep staring at till?'.......and I said 'I'm trying to follow the money'....

...After that brief encounter - I did some research and ended up at The Bank of England - now that's an interesting place if you want to learn about following and hiding money.

*Here is a REALLY GOOD documentary (if you have an hour to spare)....on The City of London and its banking history:

The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8

I suppose if I was an American I would end up at the Federal Reserve Bank.

'Give a man a gun he will rob a bank, give a man a bank he will rob the world!!!!!'

^^^THIS!!!^^^

FOLLOW THE FUCKING MONEY!

If you want the truth to just about ANYTHING...
Follow the money!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway...
WHY in the hell would YOU want this plant scheduled at all?
It needs to be REMOVED from scheduling!

Klompen

*Here is a REALLY GOOD documentary (if you have an hour to spare)....on The City of London and its banking history:

The Spider's Web: Britain's Second Empire (Documentary)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8

I suppose if I was an American I would end up at the Federal Reserve Bank.

'Give a man a gun he will rob a bank, give a man a bank he will rob the world!!!!!'

That is a must-watch documentary. The reality of how things are right now is truly stunning. That documentary doesn't even get anywhere near the extent of the problem but its a vital primer. It really helps people understand how the basic problem was created and what it is doing to our economy and society. The rich have realized they can just make money off of money systems and they've been avoiding anything that requires them to spend their own money to make money. This is why manufacturing in what used to be the greatest manufacturing base in the world has been utterly gutted. This is why massive tax cuts under Bush, Obama, and now Trump have mostly been dumped back into the stock trade in the form of buybacks. Our entire economy has become a bubble; and those inflating it are desperate to keep it from popping.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
'There will be no collapse, there was NEVER a collapse. The Roman Empire lives to this very day, and only morphs and grow stronger and bigger. The "Windsors" are NOT British and in fact the real real surname is Saxe - Coburg - Gotha, but has changed through the centuries, this is readily available information. Their family lineage is directly from the Roman Empire. The Queen of England "officially" owns 1/6th of all land on the planet, and really owns ALL land on the planet.

What you see as a "collapse" is really an expansion of the Empire. British control and own, the USA, Canada, Australia, EU, China(since the opium wars), the Middle East(since they conquered the Ottoman Empire), India, etc.etc.

Who do you think made "modern countries"?? Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, India, etc.etc. NEVER EXISTED as modern countries, until the British made and established them as countries, and the British 'invented' their borders.. until that moment they were "territories" with people living pre-modern life styles. The British established their modern infrastructure, the British established their modern government, and modern trading, corporations,etc. But "countries" really don't exist, they are just "provinces" in a bigger hidden Empire...which really is not the "British" Empire.

Some call it the Anglo-American Empire, but that is also VERY wrong! It is, and has always been the Roman Empire changing and moving and morphing, always with the same rulers and families. The clues abound EVERYWHERE, if you look!

Britain is just the "seat of power"(that changes physical location through the centuries, but is ALWAYS the same people/families/lineage) which is really "The Roman Empire" the just kept expanding, and never "collapsed" but changed names. History has been changed to hide this fact, and Federal investigator Norman Dodd exposed the constant re-writing of history book.

The "Empire" just becomes more and more "hidden" but at the same time becomes more and more tyrannical and overreaching as it now controls every corner of the planet. And now the "Empire" will go "Public" and become a One world government "openly"...which will be sold to the ignorant public as a collapse..'

"THE EMPIRE NEVER ENDED" - Philip K. Dick

*Hmmmm, interesting take on it.

St. Phatty

it's related to who runs the White House.

We can learn something about that by looking at what happened to the Obama White House petition that wanted to look into the connection between America's mass shootings & SSRI use.

It was removed from the petition website when it got to 50,000 signatures.

Very interesting info can be found in the Robert Whitaker interview at Peak Prosperity. He speaks very intelligently about neuro-science, though actually he's a journalist who is just very good at explaining neuro-science.

dufous

Prohibition is racism. Alcohol prohibition persecuted ethinics. Cannabis prohibition persecutes blacks and hispanics.

shithawk420

Veteran
Prohibition is racism. Alcohol prohibition persecuted ethinics. Cannabis prohibition persecutes blacks and hispanics.

Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.you can claim rascism all you want but it became illegal cause of the oil and fiber industry.GTFO with that BS

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
That is a must-watch documentary. The reality of how things are right now is truly stunning. That documentary doesn't even get anywhere near the extent of the problem but its a vital primer. It really helps people understand how the basic problem was created and what it is doing to our economy and society. The rich have realized they can just make money off of money systems and they've been avoiding anything that requires them to spend their own money to make money. This is why manufacturing in what used to be the greatest manufacturing base in the world has been utterly gutted. This is why massive tax cuts under Bush, Obama, and now Trump have mostly been dumped back into the stock trade in the form of buybacks. Our entire economy has become a bubble; and those inflating it are desperate to keep it from popping.

This is also a must watch.
BBC The Trap by Adam Curtis.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y97Ywl7RtUw&list=PLBP_z_5Mb8K4K6fJwvOoEJRvUpmmDJ7dy

Latest posts

Latest posts