Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > Russet mites/Board mites

Thread Title Search
Russet mites/Board mites Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-30-2018, 12:30 AM #11
MF Grimm

MF Grimm has a spectacular aura aboutMF Grimm has a spectacular aura aboutMF Grimm has a spectacular aura aboutMF Grimm has a spectacular aura aboutMF Grimm has a spectacular aura about
Can't believe people are still recommending Avid and Forbid in this day and age.
MF Grimm is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-30-2018, 05:21 AM #12
Selfmad313

Selfmad313 is on a distinguished road
What's wrong with avid in veg state or atleast to clean the walls n floors with...
Selfmad313 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 10:00 PM #13
superjet

superjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by MF Grimm View Post
Can't believe people are still recommending Avid and Forbid in this day and age.
yep, and it was the best and easiest thing I ever did. I got the hemp russet mite from an incoming clone. I tossed everything but the SFVOG and GLUE moms, one each. I sprayed both moms with avid 5ml per 2gal RO water in a homedepot 2gal sprayer outside in the rocks on the side of my house 3 times once every 3 days. done deal! I use azamax 5ml per gal as a drench everytime I feed or water my plants (in veg only!!) I took clones from the moms I hit with avid and made new moms and then took clones from them before anything went into flower. so what's the beef! I keep my moms up in the master bedroom with me so I tossed all linen and pillows and cleaned all surfaces with a 10% chlorine to water mix on almost all surfaces and haven't seen anything dead or alive in months! oh yeah, and I haven't seen a goddamn fungus gnat in months either. azamax IS the shit in veg, no spraying, just a teaspoon per gallon EVERYTIME when you feed or water.
superjet is offline Quote

Old 10-14-2018, 10:09 PM #14
superjet

superjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nicesuperjet is just really nice
oh, and don't forget to buy yourself a good hand held microscope. I check leaves, both sides every day.

Old 10-14-2018, 10:15 PM #15
superjet

Old 10-14-2018, 10:47 PM #16
Mengsk

Mengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to allMengsk is a name known to all
I am using this Organocide Bee Safe for all mites. It is an environmental control issue, in common with 8-9 out of 10 bullet points from likely any mite fact sheet. I want to say any soap or oil is enough to disrupt the life cycle. The same is true for sterilizing all grow room surfaces and using an air intake filter to prevent contamination in the first place. That isn't the same as relying on a chemical or breeding chemical resistant mites while ignoring environmental control. Treating vs not treating, with warm/hot soapy water and/or Bee Safe + yucca, coco wet etc, and the frequency, has a larger effect than which product is being used.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mites.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	473434
Mengsk is offline Quote