Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Gravity Hit Then WALK 10 FEET holding in the HIT. Wew that's a trip!

Thread Title Search
Gravity Hit Then WALK 10 FEET holding in the HIT. Wew that's a trip! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-15-2018, 09:59 PM #11
Smith111

Smith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the roughSmith111 is a jewel in the rough
"better than a whip it"

Enough said.
Smith111 is offline Quote

Old 10-15-2018, 11:03 PM #12
therevverend

therevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant futuretherevverend has a brilliant future
The worst was when the guys in Spokane would do 'Wall Hits.' One guy takes a huge bong hit. Then the biggest guy in the room grabs his neck and holds him up against the wall. Cutting off his windpipe and carotid artery. (I'll point out in these stories it's usually 'he' because girls don't usually do this sort of dumb shit) Surprised there weren't any fatalities.

It's been so long since I've had a bong even a little one gets me blasted. Taking a 6 footer would be foolishness but I used to love those. It was always a treat to go to my buddies, sit around doing whatever. Then get excited and say, 'Let's get out the 6 footer.' I miss being young...
therevverend is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:31 AM #13
Smoke_A_Lot

Smoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really niceSmoke_A_Lot is just really nice
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignignokt View Post
Into someones mouth?
Yeah the O.P.'s Girlfriend, She leaned against a door frame and then fell to her KNEES for it.

Smoke_A_Lot is offline Quote