Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Hyperbolic time chamber - Aries grow journal

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
View Poll Results: Which cross should be grown first?
Fruity Pebble OG IC1 x Girl Scout Cookie forum bc1f2 0 0%
Blue Cookieberry Crunch x Girl Scout Cookie forum bc1f2 0 0%
Kaylas Kush f1 (Alien Kush f3 mom x Girl Scout Cookie forum bc1f2 forum dom male) 2 100.00%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Hyperbolic time chamber - Aries grow journal Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2017, 11:13 PM #1
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
Hyperbolic time chamber - Aries grow journal

Let's start this out with my alien kush f3 1st pic being of 3 weeks of flower

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!
(RIP JACK HERER THE GREAT HEMPEROR)
-Hemperorsknight/Emperortaima

"Use your martial skill for the good of humanity" -Grandmaster IP

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Emperortaima is offline Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 11:14 PM #2
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Emperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to beholdEmperortaima is a splendid one to behold
Week 4 of alien kush harboring "kaylas kush f1's" very limited and selected for some resin production and flavor! Gsc forum bc1f2 forum dom pheno male crossed to alien kush f3 mum smells heavy of jet fuel and cherries

My love for cannabis cannot be put into simple words it is a passion that cannot die - an undying flame!

"I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times" -Bruce Lee

Last edited by Emperortaima; 01-14-2018 at 11:53 PM.. Reason: Mis label of male used in project

Old 11-28-2017, 11:16 PM #3
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Old 12-07-2017, 05:51 AM #4
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

The first strains that will be posted here will be my
{1st} (blue cookieberry crunch [captain crunch 'crunch berries' pheno] x Girl Scout Cookie forum bc1f2 [forum dominant male]) F-1's..

{2nd} Super Mario World - cookie mountain (Mtn dew baja blast f2 mom x gsc forum bc1f2 [pilsbury sugar cookie pheno]) F-1's

{3rd} Kaylas Kush (Alien kush f3 [cherry jet fuel pheno] x Girl Scout Cookie forum bc1f2 [forum dominant male]) F-1's

One strain at a time to look through enough phenos to see what I have made to understand if they need work or anything so stay tuned for Aries journey to breed cannabis as a therapeutic hobby

Old 12-26-2017, 08:51 PM #5
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Ok! So I'm needing some votes from you guys to help me select out of the crosses I made this harvest of which to grow and see what's inside 30 days I believe to vote when my seeds germination rates have gone up and document all of this here

Blessings to you all, thank you, and.... happy holidays and and have a better new year than your previous

Old 12-26-2017, 08:57 PM #6
SuperBudBros

SuperBudBros will become famous soon enoughSuperBudBros will become famous soon enough
Cherry jet fuel sounds bomb

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2017, 11:41 PM #7
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperBudBros View Post
Cherry jet fuel sounds bomb
Thanks for stopping by I agree will def see how that alien translates that to the f1 progeny hoping to find a nice cherry cookies kinda profile maybe with some kush notes guess we'll see if kaylas kush f1's get the 1st chance in the soil

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-20-2018, 03:22 PM #8
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

So the poll didnt get much attention so thank you to whoever made the vote as i voted my opinion as well lol anywho.... i popped 2 kaylas kush so far got em both to crack open will be popping 2 more until weve ran at least 20 seeds to see whas inside pheno wise

Old 02-01-2018, 05:00 PM #9
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Got 4 plants up and 3 so far have the girl scout cookie bc1f2 seedling appearance 3 lack a bit on smells now and one heavily reaks of like cherry cookie dough if this happens to be the keeper then i will search the rest of the f1s for a male or female sharing the same characteristics and alleles got high hopes for this testing

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 05:04 PM #10
Emperortaima
Namekian resident/farmer

Also would like to apologize for the lack of pictures as my only camera will not charge im a broke son of a bitch so it may be a while before i post any new pics on any of my threads... sucks too because i threw my glue techs in flower and have 2 females 1 male and could not finish my afgooey thread with pic updates so as soon as i get back on track with a quality enough cam anyways bless up and be back once the sun shines again