Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > LEMON KUSH - TEST GROW - In search of tasty lemon - indoor soil

Thread Title Search
LEMON KUSH - TEST GROW - In search of tasty lemon - indoor soil Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2018, 04:40 PM #21
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Nice strong start for barely 2 weeks from wetting the seeds. I haven't seen much of this Lemon Kush although it's been on the menu for quite some time now - and the seeds are pretty damn cheap too. I wonder if these are a byproduct of an auto-project?
Following with interest for sure! A cheap but stable fem strain to fill in holes would definitely be a good thing.
blackone is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2018, 08:14 PM #22
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Hey Misters, B and Bean !

Nice and healthy, and yes, Dream Berry is a good strain and I think this LK, will be a nice run too.

@Blackone, thanks for the kind words, and effectively, I haven t seen much grow reports but now I make one!
These seeds are a Mr Bean's gift, direct from Female Seeds.
You said FF's seeds are cheap, it s right, and their strains are fine; I have already grown Bubblegummer, Iced Widow, Pure Ak, WWxBB, Dream Berry, all were good.

Big up all

Last edited by Nico Farmer; 09-13-2018 at 10:45 PM..
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 08:52 PM #23
blackone

blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
I've grown Grapefruit and some phenos were truly phenomenal. Would like to try Iced Grapefruit.
blackone is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2018, 10:49 PM #24
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud ofNico Farmer has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackone View Post
I've grown Grapefruit and some phenos were truly phenomenal. Would like to try Iced Grapefruit.

Old 09-16-2018, 12:41 AM #25
Nico Farmer

Last edited by Nico Farmer; 09-16-2018 at 01:08 AM..

Old 09-16-2018, 12:43 AM #26
Nico Farmer

Last edited by Nico Farmer; 09-16-2018 at 01:08 AM..

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:46 AM #27
Cvh

Cvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant futureCvh has a brilliant future
Along for the ride.
Subbed.
Cvh is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 10:47 PM #28
Nico Farmer

Lightbulb Observation

If I rely on the shape of the leaves, I seem to perceive 3 phenos, not really evident, especially on this picture (maybe it s too early)

#1 - orange : 4 plants, with the biggest rounded leaves, tight internodes
#2 - white : 3 plants, the "tallest" pheno now, a little less wide leaves, more strechy, finer trunks
#3 - red : 3 plants, smallers, from yellow to green, littles leaves, these are the last 3 to have come out of the ground in fact

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-17-2018, 11:48 PM #29
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Bring on the lemons
Robbie vapez is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2018, 11:50 AM #30
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
Beautiful close ups Nico, love your attention to details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nico Farmer View Post
If I rely on the shape of the leaves, I seem to perceive 3 phenos, not really evident, especially on this picture (maybe it s too early)

#1 - orange : 4 plants, with the biggest rounded leaves, tight internodes
#2 - white : 3 plants, the "tallest" pheno now, a little less wide leaves, more strechy, finer trunks
#3 - red : 3 plants, smallers, from yellow to green, littles leaves, these are the last 3 to have come out of the ground in fact

View Image

View Image
Sounds all very interesting, and quite true too, especially if we consider that 3, are the well-known phenos of the Lemon K. too

So, for example #2 could be like the one pending on the Sativa pheno, stretchy as you say and probably fast flowering. We shall see in the next weeks of course
#1 could be the sturdy and compact pheno, won't grow that much but it will surprise you with its rapidity when maturing.

Obviously these are only hypothesis, though I see quite some resemblance with the common 3 phenos of the Lemon Kush, and that's great

Anyhow, thanks for the constant updates my friend, much appreciated. It's always nice to see such healthy and happy plants, cheers to that!

All the best,
Mr B.

1 members found this post helpful.