Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition!

Thread Title Search
Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-24-2018, 07:43 AM #31
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Oh, looking back, I think that my first collection came out around 2002/3, so its over 15 years ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestothebest View Post
Gypsy how long have you been doing this collection? I'd like to put like 5 years or something like that on a label

Old 07-24-2018, 06:02 PM #32
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
They will be in little round pop lid plastic tubs with foam in to protect the seeds,..View Image
Lol , exactly the ones I have shown you in chat Gypsy .

The_Skunkist is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 06:58 PM #33
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Yep Skunkistan...exactly the same, and it looks like they will be perfect for the job....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
Lol , exactly the ones I have shown you in chat Gypsy .

Old 07-24-2018, 07:08 PM #34
Water-

Water- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant futureWater- has a brilliant future
The Avater you use here is already well known.

why not use that as a cover?

brand recognition is important
Water- is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:43 PM #35
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
PANIKZ is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-24-2018, 11:51 PM #36
herbgreen

herbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud ofherbgreen has much to be proud of
I think we have a Winner!!!!
herbgreen is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2018, 02:48 PM #37
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

All of your recommendations are being taken into account, and I thank you all for bothering.

Just got off the phone with Simon, and he was happy to help for 'Taking one for the team'...So now European seed distributors are not scared of the feds after my failed extradition attempt...

Anyway back to bizz.....There will be Serious Bubblegum Fems and Serious Kush going into my collection....WoooooHooo!

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-25-2018, 11:42 PM #38
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant futureNico Farmer has a brilliant future
ah ah , Serious Connection!
Simon's reworked BG is nice
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

Old 07-25-2018, 11:44 PM #39
Ganoderma
Hydronaut

Ganoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivorGanoderma is a survivor
If I may. Perhaps a couple of designs could be useful, or some thing that is able to be transferred/printed onto different colored paper. Just my thoughts, since drawing pictures/art work is not my thing.
Ganoderma is online now Quote

Old 07-26-2018, 05:17 AM #40
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Yeah, lets see what ya got in the way of ideas Gano.....whatever it is stick it up here in this thread and we can go over it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganoderma View Post
If I may. Perhaps a couple of designs could be useful, or some thing that is able to be transferred/printed onto different colored paper. Just my thoughts, since drawing pictures/art work is not my thing.