Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Toker's Den > Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition!

Thread Title Search
Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2018, 07:22 PM #1
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Gypsy Nirvana Collection - Seedpack Competition!

Pic: Gypsy Nirvana in 1986 while working on the movie 'Bloodsport' in Hong Kong.

Right....the story is that I am currently putting together a new GN Collection of my most favourite breeders and that I need a new seedpack designed...

So I thought 'Hmmm, maybe the ICMAG membership can help me out?'

What I need is a seedpack with the dimensions no taller than 10cm by 7cm wide.

On this seedpack you could use my old winged seed logo or any variant, or you could even design a completely new logo, its really up to you.

There needs to be a slogan like 'Growing Growers - Breeding Breeders' or 'Cultivating Cultivators'.....or anything you might like, and come up with.

On the pack there must be some sort of disclaimer that the seeds should only be used in accordance with whatever laws there might be in whatever nation or state, and/or as 'souvenirs'.

The seed names/quantities and what breeder they originated from will be displayed on a small sticker that can be placed in a designated area of the seedpack since varieties will come and go in the GN Collection stock dependent upon availability from the breeders.

The winner will receive one pack of every variety within the new GN Collection upon release in around 2-3 months time.

*Any thoughts or questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask below in this thread.

Last edited by Gypsy Nirvana; 07-20-2018 at 09:20 PM.. Reason: pack size
Gypsy Nirvana is offline Quote

18 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:12 PM #2
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Good idea Gyp, something along these lines I think, the size needs to be 100mm high x 70mm wide,..

You dont look as fit as that now old bean you better get back down that gym,..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:12 PM #3
CosmicGiggle

CosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivorCosmicGiggle is a survivor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
The winner will receive one pack of every variety within the new GN Collection upon release in around 2-3 months time.

*Any thoughts or questions about this, please don't hesitate to ask below in this thread.
So, can you tell us what's in the new collection?

...... and thanks for the beefcake!
CosmicGiggle is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:28 PM #4
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
Good idea Gyp, something along these lines I think, the size needs to be 100mm high x 70mm wide,.. View Image View Image

You dont look as fit as that now old bean you better get back down that gym,..
Yes you are right PANIKZ....but it was more than half my life ago. I was 26 there, and I'm 58 now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicGiggle View Post
So, can you tell us what's in the new collection?

...... and thanks for the beefcake!
I thought you might like it CosmicG, beings as you are one of our few lady members.

Currently I have some seeds from Dubi (Ace Seeds)....from Ferry (Female Seeds)....and some Chimera and Sam Skunkman on the way....There will be other breeders added as I receive more stock.
PANIKZ has kindly offered some auto-flowering variety/ies also from RGSeeds.

Oh, if any breeders here are interested in having their tested offerings in the GN Collection, just send me a PM, and I will consider it.

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:29 PM #5
MrBungle

MrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud ofMrBungle has much to be proud of
I thought I was looking at Lou Ferrigno
MrBungle is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:40 PM #6
Hoypare.
Vendor

Hoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud ofHoypare. has much to be proud of
You haven't changed much Gyp,you still look like a young dolph lundgren.
Hoypare. is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:42 PM #7
theJointedOne

theJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant futuretheJointedOne has a brilliant future
Very cool oportunity.

Have you decided how are the seeds themselves will be packaged/encased?

theJointedOne is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 09:53 PM #8
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
I thought I was looking at Lou Ferrigno
You flatter me Bungle.....I didn't make it to the big competitions like Ferrigno did....I only did the one amateur contest in HK, and won it by default.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoypare. View Post
You haven't changed much Gyp,you still look like a young dolph lundgren.
Ha-Ha-Ha!.....you jest ya cheeky monkey you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
Very cool oportunity.

We are looking into it TJO, and any ideas you have are welcome below, but first things first, lets get the artwork sorted eh?

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:05 PM #9
PANIKZ
Vendor

PANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud ofPANIKZ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by theJointedOne View Post
Very cool oportunity.

They will be in little round pop lid plastic tubs with foam in to protect the seeds,..
PANIKZ is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 11:17 PM #10
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PANIKZ View Post
They will be in little round pop lid plastic tubs with foam in to protect the seeds,..View Image
But....we are open to any new/better ideas.

2 members found this post helpful.