Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > leaf spot dark changing to tan/orange

Thread Title Search
leaf spot dark changing to tan/orange Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-04-2018, 08:53 AM #11
jackspratt61

jackspratt61 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankslan View Post
def dotn have russet mite The problem cleared up with epsom salts and less light.
You need Phos. and balance your metals.
jackspratt61 is online now Quote

Old 12-04-2018, 09:45 PM #12
frankslan

frankslan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackspratt61 View Post
You need Phos. and balance your metals.
Ya im having issues check out my soil test thread in the organics section is you have soil knowledge to drop. Ive been trying to figure it out

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358100

Is there a way to tag people on this site?
frankslan is offline Quote

Old 12-09-2018, 04:31 AM #13
jackspratt61

jackspratt61 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Ya im having issues check out my soil test thread in the organics section is you have soil knowledge to drop. Ive been trying to figure it out

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358100

Is there a way to tag people on this site?

I only have experience with results from Spectrum Analytics ...send your sample and ask for the k-3 test...about $52. They will run a 8.2 test which will show the available Calcium...with this Calcium # you can then balance nutrients and metals. Looking at your plants and test I stand with P shortage...low-fat powdered milk with a high P fertilizer will definitely help. Also in advanced growing section there is a thread called "slownickel's lounge..." study that thread...particularly concerning Calcium and base saturation.
jackspratt61 is online now Quote

Old 12-09-2018, 04:40 AM #14
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Quote:
def dotn have russet mite The problem cleared up with epsom salts and less light.
OK, but post better pictures next time
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 12-11-2018, 09:18 PM #15
frankslan

frankslan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackspratt61 View Post
I only have experience with results from Spectrum Analytics ...send your sample and ask for the k-3 test...about $52. They will run a 8.2 test which will show the available Calcium...with this Calcium # you can then balance nutrients and metals. Looking at your plants and test I stand with P shortage...low-fat powdered milk with a high P fertilizer will definitely help. Also in advanced growing section there is a thread called "slownickel's lounge..." study that thread...particularly concerning Calcium and base saturation.
Thank you very much that thread is leading me in the right direction. Mostly my problem now is yellowing too early in flower starting around week 3.
frankslan is offline Quote