Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Infirmary > leaf spot dark changing to tan/orange

Thread Title Search
leaf spot dark changing to tan/orange Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-20-2018, 03:55 PM #1
frankslan

frankslan is on a distinguished road
leaf spot dark changing to tan/orange

running no till two plants have this problem this one is the worst.

I did give them some tm-7 micro nutrients a few days ago I may of over did it?

These plants are also closest to the fan so maybe thats doing it?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20180720_083138.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	463488 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180720_083158.jpg
Views:	109
Size:	58.9 KB
ID:	463489 Click image for larger version

Name:	20180720_083949.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	463490
frankslan is offline Quote

Old 07-20-2018, 05:25 PM #2
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Looks like a Ca shortage to me.
MJPassion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-20-2018, 07:19 PM #3
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
yeah, maybe check your PH, a little leaf curl, are they close to the light ? goodluck.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:39 PM #4
frankslan

Quote:
Originally Posted by al70 View Post
yeah, maybe check your PH, a little leaf curl, are they close to the light ? goodluck.
pretty close like 5 inches from a quantum board led, def too bright for veg. I turned the light all the way down going to move them tonight ran out of headroom.

Could be ph i had to use tap instead of ro this week because my filters were bad. I usually dont ph as my soil has buffers.

Old 07-20-2018, 08:42 PM #5
frankslan

forgot to mention I had plants in front of these ones blocking the wind last week so they are getting more light and more wind. they were good last week.

I'm in no till organic what can I add for ca? i figure my compost must have tons of that so maybe the ph is just out of wack.

Old 07-23-2018, 09:29 PM #6
al70

al70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant futureal70 has a brilliant future
i don't use soil frank, i'm a coco head, it's been quiet here last few days, good weather, someone will be along to help, goodluck.

Old 08-04-2018, 10:58 AM #7
DavidOrtiz

DavidOrtiz is on a distinguished road
Good luck!
DavidOrtiz is offline Quote

Old 08-04-2018, 11:08 AM #8
troutman
Seed Whore

troutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivortroutman is a survivor
I also say it's lack of calcium.

Working on Something Sneaky

Legalization may kill black markets. Government tyranny creates them.
troutman is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2018, 12:33 AM #9
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant futurePDX Dopesmoker has a brilliant future
Its russet mites. The pinch at the base of the fan blades where they attach to the leaf stalk, the twist on the young foliage and that curl on the serration tips are what I'm looking at. Large grouping of russets look like a rust to the naked eye, but when you scope them its a teeming mass of hideous insects.
The first time I got russets I was certain that it was nutrients for the first couple weeks too, the early warning signs can be similar, especially to potassium.
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 12-04-2018, 04:23 AM #10
frankslan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX Dopesmoker View Post
Its russet mites. The pinch at the base of the fan blades where they attach to the leaf stalk, the twist on the young foliage and that curl on the serration tips are what I'm looking at. Large grouping of russets look like a rust to the naked eye, but when you scope them its a teeming mass of hideous insects.
The first time I got russets I was certain that it was nutrients for the first couple weeks too, the early warning signs can be similar, especially to potassium.
def dotn have russet mite The problem cleared up with epsom salts and less light.