Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > My Blueberry Cheesecake Test Grow Forum Diary Thread

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
My Blueberry Cheesecake Test Grow Forum Diary Thread Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-12-2018, 04:37 PM #21
PaulieWaulie
Member

PaulieWaulie's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kanada
Posts: 851
PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
...sorry...how many days?
haha, you got me. I had parents visiting for the last 2 weeks so haven't had a chance. Today is day 25, they all finished stretch and are coming along nicely, will be able to snap pics at lights on tonight. Good to see someones reading this thread!
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-12-2018, 08:07 PM #22
mr.brunch
Senior Member

mr.brunch's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: dark side of the moon
Posts: 5,298
mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
We’re all here mate, lurking away....
__________________
"read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-13-2018, 10:32 PM #23
PaulieWaulie
Member

PaulieWaulie's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kanada
Posts: 851
PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
DAY 26

I was an idiot and plugged in the light and then realized that I went in early to take pictures before lights on, so I quickly snapped just a couple random shots before they fired up. Will take some more and better pics in the next few days.

All Phenos are very very similar, with the same smell. To me it has a kind of burnt smokey smell that hits you first and then some deeper sweet smells that reek potent.All very frosty already, even on fan leaves I noticed. Before flip some where bigger than others hence some are almost twice the size of the other ones. Can't tell a difference tbh between the organics and promix, tough I would say the promix/pbp is better as Im not that good at organics yet where they match the quality of bottled nutrients as far as balanced elements etc.




PaulieWaulie is offline Quote


5 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-14-2018, 01:45 AM #24
Fred Sanford
Member

Fred Sanford's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 160
Fred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really niceFred Sanford is just really nice
Nice and frosty. Looking good man!
__________________
- Compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world, those who understand it receive it and those who do not pay it

- Live below your means - boggleheads.org

- For evil to triumph it only takes good men to do nothing

- Getting old sucks, but if you're lucky it will happen to you
Fred Sanford is offline Quote


Old 10-14-2018, 10:03 PM #25
PaulieWaulie
Member

PaulieWaulie's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kanada
Posts: 851
PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Sanford View Post
Nice and frosty. Looking good man!
Thanks! They, like most of the garden have praying leaves going on. They look a bit on the dark side but for day 25 it is still early. They have little tip burn, I will lower my ppm to 500 moving and see how they adjust. Maybe because the soil wasn't flushed there was some remaining nutrients from previous runs in the promix. Additionally it does have around 10% EWC so there is a bit of a nutrient base there as well.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-16-2018, 03:56 PM #26
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Dordrecht, South Holland
Posts: 931
Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Paulie, no worries mate. I am looking forward to seeing some in the next days if you'll have time to snap in again
Glad to hear about uniformity, that's a trait of the Blueberry CC!

I would like to know if there's much difference between the plants grown with your soil and those ones with the promix. If you have any picture to show, we would highly appreciate it
Thing is that the Blueberry Cheesecake is not a really high feeding plant, I mean she can handle some nuts if you really want, but it's not always needed. Could be that the reason of the burnt tips?

Anyhow, thanks for the picture updates. They look super healthy, really nice colour and already so frosty indeed!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
DAY 26

I was an idiot and plugged in the light and then realized that I went in early to take pictures before lights on, so I quickly snapped just a couple random shots before they fired up. Will take some more and better pics in the next few days.

All Phenos are very very similar, with the same smell. To me it has a kind of burnt smokey smell that hits you first and then some deeper sweet smells that reek potent.All very frosty already, even on fan leaves I noticed. Before flip some where bigger than others hence some are almost twice the size of the other ones. Can't tell a difference tbh between the organics and promix, tough I would say the promix/pbp is better as Im not that good at organics yet where they match the quality of bottled nutrients as far as balanced elements etc.

View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image
__________________
Female Seeds Team
Female Seeds, SO EASY!!
Female Seeds is offline Quote


Old 10-16-2018, 07:00 PM #27
blackone
Senior Member

blackone's Avatar

Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 2,596
blackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really niceblackone is just really nice
Really nice starting buds and your girls have some pretty legs
blackone is offline Quote


Old 10-16-2018, 07:53 PM #28
PaulieWaulie
Member

PaulieWaulie's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kanada
Posts: 851
PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackone View Post
Really nice starting buds and your girls have some pretty legs
Thanks, so when I was vegging these seedlings and 70 others, at week 4 I left on a 1 month vacation and dimmed the lights and got a friend to just water them and keep em alive. When I got back they were so stretched, I cut the tops and cloned them, then revegged the bottom branches for 2 or so weeks an put those into flower, hence the long legs on this run, with silicon they are strong so hopefully no stakes or tying will be needed.
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote


Old 10-16-2018, 08:01 PM #29
PaulieWaulie
Member

PaulieWaulie's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Kanada
Posts: 851
PaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of lightPaulieWaulie is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hey Paulie, no worries mate. I am looking forward to seeing some in the next days if you'll have time to snap in again
Glad to hear about uniformity, that's a trait of the Blueberry CC!

I would like to know if there's much difference between the plants grown with your soil and those ones with the promix. If you have any picture to show, we would highly appreciate it
Thing is that the Blueberry Cheesecake is not a really high feeding plant, I mean she can handle some nuts if you really want, but it's not always needed. Could be that the reason of the burnt tips?

Anyhow, thanks for the picture updates. They look super healthy, really nice colour and already so frosty indeed!

Cheers,
Mr B.
DAY 29

Can't notice any major difference that could be definitely attributed to
it being organic/promix& pbp. I am new to organics still so the reason for doing half/half, was to hedge my bets, and if the mix had bad results then the other 3 would be enough for a proper test grow. But luckily they are both doing pretty equally good. It will come down to seeing how the taste and smell will be different, but again one can't say for sure until running the same clones side by side.

With this recycled pro mix I had about 20% of EWC/ Organic soil Mixed in, I remembered now that I thought about it, so lowered nutrients to 500ppm, 2 more weeks and then they get water only for the 3 last weeks.

Today I pollinated some of the lowers of 2 of them, the ones that were biggest and most frosty.

This was one, in organic.




Some of the first calyxes got impregnated when I still had males around in the beginning of flower, those are now mature almost
PaulieWaulie is offline Quote


2 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:43 PM #30
mr.brunch
Senior Member

mr.brunch's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: dark side of the moon
Posts: 5,298
mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Very frosty and healthy mate, lovely work

Edit: what was the male used, forgive me if it’s been mentioned?
__________________
"read the directions, even if you dont follow them.."

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is online now Quote


Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:14 PM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.