Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > The rough way to make hashish

Thread Title Search
The rough way to make hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-11-2018, 08:47 PM #21
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
When you knock all the trichs off of buds, are the leftover buds worth smoking?
Jellyfish is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 09:30 PM #22
Switcher56
Confortably numb!

Switcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Yes, as you are only getting the surface/loose stuff. Will it be as potent no but, your not wasting money either.
Switcher56 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 09:32 PM #23
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Jellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivorJellyfish is a survivor
Money? I don't BUY weed, I grow it, lol!

Old 06-11-2018, 10:36 PM #24
Ringodoggie

Ringodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud ofRingodoggie has much to be proud of
I used to smoke mine all the time when I was quitting cigarettes. I would stuff the store-bought tubes with it using my machine and it was just like smoking a filtered cigarette.

My tolerance is so high, I can't really say if it got me high. But, it was great for smoking cessation.

If one's tolerance were low, it might get them high.

A little chlorophylly tasting but, still better than tobacco. LOL

Now, I just chain smoke joints. Cigarette free since December 9th 2017.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:49 PM #25
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

I hear you, bro!

Old 06-12-2018, 01:05 AM #26
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
If the weed is thoroughly sifted I use the rest just for my butter. People with low tolerance may smoke this.
coconutcurry is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2018, 01:41 AM #27
Jellyfish
Invertebrata Inebriata

Because I would smoke a whole little ball of hash just like it was a bud, I know how I am!

p.s.- thanks for the cannabutter recipe

Old 06-12-2018, 11:12 PM #28
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
thanks for the cannabutter recipe
You're welcome.
coconutcurry is offline Quote

Old 06-21-2018, 12:50 PM #29
HaHaHashish

More tips,
Seal your trim/buds in bags and leave in freezer overnight, cold resin gland's break off easier, make sure no moisture can enter the bag's.

Make sure to open the bag of frozen dried plant material and sift it quickly inside a low Rh room (to do this turn on the A/C and or the dehumidifier) or the plant material will thaw and become damp very quickly unless it was fully dried before freezing.

Old 06-27-2018, 08:42 PM #30
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
Quote:
no
if you do it right, theres NOTHING left on the material

looked around the house for a midnight diy solution for wasting some trim, cloth works