Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > The rough way to make hashish

Thread Title Search
The rough way to make hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-10-2018, 08:15 PM #11
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
Here is another way to make a quick ' rough ' way to make hashish, especially when going for an old school pressed method.

Step 1
Use an automotive paint strainer...
I needed a moment to find a proper translation. It is 'Lacksieb' in German. Never heard of before. Is also available here for 0.13 cent. Cheaper than nylons. Thank you for the hint. This is great. I will try soon.

I would say: Kitchen towel is more primitive than nylons, followed by automotive paint strainer. And bubble bags from Amazon are nearly professional.

I love you guys.

Last edited by coconutcurry; 06-10-2018 at 10:32 PM..
coconutcurry is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:26 PM #12
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
When people ask me where I learned to do this, I tell them " an old afghan man taught me " he he...
And your plants were harvested by holy virgins at full moon after long holy chanting and prayers.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:55 PM #13
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutcurry View Post
And your plants were harvested by holy virgins at full moon after long holy chanting and prayers.
Of course

More tips,
Seal your trim/buds in bags and leave in freezer overnight, cold resin gland's break off easier, make sure no moisture can enter the bag's.

Try this with Narrow leaf type's, especially haze,.....wash your hands thoroughly and dry, stick your hand into a pre frozen bag of haze buds and gently break up the flowers with your fingers ( making them ready for dry sifting )
Some of the oily resin will stick to your fingers/hands and if you rub them together over a piece of white paper, the resin will fall off and can be pressed, making a sort of hand rubbed hashish like temple ball

Sam S says original haze is a lousy dry sifter and I agree but it can be done and is worth it for the unique high, a truly psychedelic one, I've only tried it once with some real wispy haze buds but it worked and was wonderful
window is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2018, 11:44 PM #14
coconutcurry

Question

Quote:

...Try this with Narrow leaf type's,
You mean something like this?

Last edited by coconutcurry; 06-11-2018 at 12:02 AM..

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 11:46 PM #15
coconutcurry

or more like this?

And for any reason this board told me there are seven pics although I placed only five!?

Old 06-10-2018, 11:47 PM #16
coconutcurry

doublepost

Old 06-11-2018, 12:27 AM #17
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Yeah this type
window is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 01:18 AM #18
coconutcurry

Old 06-11-2018, 07:49 PM #19
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to all
Quote:

And for any reason this board told me there are seven pics although I placed only five!?
Emoticons count as images...stupid? yes that is! But that's the way it is here

"Flowers everywhere is what he sees, because he is one of Shiva's devotees"
Pepé The Grower is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 08:37 PM #20
HuffnPufferfish

HuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really niceHuffnPufferfish is just really nice
keeping it simple

1 members found this post helpful.