Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > The rough way to make hashish

Thread Title Search
The rough way to make hashish Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-09-2018, 12:17 AM #1
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to behold
The rough way to make hashish

No one has to tell me that there are more sophisticated ways to make hashish, for sure there are, but I like simple solutions. This is the most simple way I know to make hashish. All you need is a cooking pot with a lid and a nylon stocking or something similar. I also used cheese-clothes and kitchen towels. It depends on the fabric and on the mesh. I used nylons. The gloves are just because I don't want to see my fingerprints here on the board.

All you need:

Clutch the nylons over the pot:

Close the pot and fix the nylons with the lid:

Turn the pot upside down:

And shake it for a while. Shake it baby, shake it. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPnrtKn9fY)

And then - voila - open the lid and you have hashish:
coconutcurry is offline Quote

13 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 12:19 AM #2
coconutcurry

coconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to beholdcoconutcurry is a splendid one to behold

I pressed this little ball just with my fingers and I didn't need to press firm. The trichs stick together immediately. If I read stories about hashish presses, I'm alienated, because hashish which must be pressed with a device to stick together, is not worth to be smoked. Stuff which must be pressed with a device is stuff for the cannabutter and not for smoking.

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 02:03 AM #3
Switcher56
Confortably numb!

Switcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant futureSwitcher56 has a brilliant future
Nothing wrong with your method!
Switcher56 is online now Quote

Old 06-09-2018, 05:08 AM #4
Dropped Cat
Six Gummi Bears and Some Scotch

Dropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant futureDropped Cat has a brilliant future
I do the funnel method:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...80&postcount=5

The yield:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=7432816&postcou nt=138

Good thread!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 01:28 PM #5
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to allPepé The Grower is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconutcurry View Post
No one has to tell me that there are more sophisticated ways to make hashish, for sure there are, but I like simple solutions. This is the most simple way I know to make hashish. All you need is a cooking pot with a lid and a nylon stocking or something similar. I also used cheese-clothes and kitchen towels. It depends on the fabric and on the mesh. I used nylons. The gloves are just because I don't want to see my fingerprints here on the board.

All you need:
View Image

Clutch the nylons over the pot:
View Image

Close the pot and fix the nylons with the lid:
View Image

Turn the pot upside down:
View Image

And shake it for a while. Shake it baby, shake it. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnPnrtKn9fY)

And then - voila - open the lid and you have hashish:
View Image
Oh yeah! Oldschool way Hash! Simplicity is so good at times

"Flowers everywhere is what he sees, because he is one of Shiva's devotees"
Pepé The Grower is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2018, 11:56 PM #6
coconutcurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepé The Grower View Post
...Simplicity is so good at times
I love simplicity. I also grow this style. I try first to do everything as simple as possible and if the result is not what I want I can improve.

Old 06-10-2018, 06:07 AM #7
Green Squall

Green Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivorGreen Squall is a survivor
I bought knockoff 1 gallon bubble bags from Amazon for less than 20 bucks. Works like a charm.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2018, 11:26 AM #8
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
Here is another way to make a quick ' rough ' way to make hashish, especially when going for an old school pressed method.

Step 1
Use an automotive paint strainer as they have a fine micron and using your finger lightly stir the dried, cold trim/flower

Resin powder collects in a bowl underneath

Step 2
Using your for finger, pick up a small amount of powder and together with your thumb start to press the hash using a smearing motion ( good quality powder will press easily and instantly )
Imagine a finger with resin powder on the end, lol

Step 3
Press into small balls

Then while the hash begins to warm in the hand, keep adding and pressing the small balls together until they form a solid lump, at times try rolling the hash using your palms can help, also hot breath blown into an enclosed hand can help to warm the hash for further pressing, it can take hours, lol.

This was done with poor quality powder but still pressed using the above methods.
When people ask me where I learned to do this, I tell them " an old afghan man taught me " he he
Nah, I got it from Rob Clark's book 'Hashish ' but works even better if you use the right micron screen's instead of a filter.
This rough method does me, reminds me of imported old school hash, I'm sure 99.9% resin would have me dribbling in a corner, whiting/greening out.

Last edited by window; 06-10-2018 at 11:21 PM.. Reason: removing pic
window is online now Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2018, 12:25 PM #9
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by window View Post
Here is another way to make a quick ' rough ' way to make hashish, especially when going for an old school pressed method.

Step 1
Use an automotive paint strainer as they have a fine micron and using your finger lightly stir the dried, cold trim/flower
View Image

Resin powder collects in a bowl underneath
View Image

Step 2
Using your for finger, pick up a small amount of powder and together with your thumb start to press the hash using a smearing motion ( good quality powder will press easily and instantly )
View Image

Step 3
Press into small balls
View Image

Then while the hash begins to warm in the hand, keep adding and pressing the small balls together until they form a solid lump, at times try rolling the hash using your palms can help, also hot breath blown into an enclosed hand can help to warm the hash for further pressing, it can take hours, lol.
View Image

This was done with poor quality powder but still pressed using the above methods.
When people ask me where I learned to do this, I tell them " an old afghan man taught me " he he
Nah, I got it from Rob Clark's book 'Hashish ' but works even better if you use the right micron screen's instead of a filter.
This rough method does me, reminds me of imported old school hash, I'm sure 99.9% resin would have me dribbling in a corner, whiting/greening out.

Awesome stuff brother! Thanks for sharing the tek! Nice simple method; gives me something too do while listening to music or watching tv after work.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2018, 08:03 PM #10
coconutcurry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
I bought knockoff 1 gallon bubble bags from Amazon for less than 20 bucks. Works like a charm.
For sure this is better because you don't have to remove pubic hairs before.