Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Auto White Widow X Big Bud (Auto WWxBB) & Auto Kush (2018 Grow)

Thread Title Search
Auto White Widow X Big Bud (Auto WWxBB) & Auto Kush (2018 Grow) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-15-2018, 04:55 PM #11
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
@day10

General view :

Auto Kush :

Auto WWxBB :

Curving leaves come from a lack of humidity . And/or difference of humidity levels during nights and days . Nothing hurtful, but not cute .
So apparently WWxBB is more sensitive to humidity than Auto Kush .
No real nutes at the moment, only additives . (Roots stim, bioheaven )
The_Skunkist is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:09 PM #12
The_Skunkist

The_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud ofThe_Skunkist has much to be proud of
Day 13

Some changes :

I've turned the warm white cobs off because of the heat.
So I'm on smd only ,but to compensate I switched on the second panel. That also means more purple-ishing pictures . ( Well I can turn the cobs on for pictures )
Always 20/4 h light cycle.

They also have their own little fan now.

They had their first shoot of NPK yesterday evening . ( GHE Floranova, seedling dosis ) + Bioheaven , root stim , regulator and pH down of course .

Auto Kush :

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-18-2018, 04:14 PM #13
The_Skunkist

Day 13

Auto WWxBB :

They are quite nice for day13 plants, this is the 20/4h light cycle effect . They will go on the terrace in a week or so when other plants will be harvested .

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:32 PM #14
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Nice updates Skunkist, much appreciated
The ladies are doing well, growing fast. The 20/4 hours cycle is helping in that a lot, good planning.

And I took note of the fact that the Auto WWxBB is a bit more sensible to humidity than the Auto Kush. I did not really expect it since the Auto WWxBB is normally much stronger and more solid than Auto Kush but you never know...
In any case, it seems like she is recovering quite fast, the other leaves look perfect

And are you going to leave them in the terrace from then on?

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
Auto WWxBB :

View Image

View Image

View Image

They are quite nice for day13 plants, this is the 20/4h light cycle effect . They will go on the terrace in a week or so when other plants will be harvested .

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 03:40 PM #15
The_Skunkist

Hi Mr Bean !
Yeah , they will stay on the terrace after their indoor treat .
I'm going to make some instant pictures right now for next update .

Old 06-21-2018, 03:51 PM #16
The_Skunkist

Day16

I have done it fast to show you Mr Bean as you are online . And also because they deserve it !!! They are growing fast !

Day16 so, I have put leds panels higher and cobs on JUST FOR THE PICTURES .

General view :

Auto Kush :

Last edited by The_Skunkist; 06-21-2018 at 04:11 PM..

Old 06-21-2018, 03:55 PM #17
The_Skunkist

Auto WWxBB :

So they enjoyed their softer light and NPK .

---

Little picture from day 14 :

And as you can see on this picture I spray them all day long .

I have to re-set the lights now.
They also need water . ( and additives )

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2018, 04:09 PM #18
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Lovely growth indeed, they are enjoying it and starting to become bushier
Thanks for the fast update

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Skunkist View Post
Auto WWxBB :

View Image

View Image

So they enjoyed their softer light and NPK .

---

Little picture from day 14 :

View Image

And as you can see on this picture I spray them all day long .

I have to re-set the lights now.
They also need water . ( and additives )

Old 06-22-2018, 12:00 AM #19
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to behold
They're looking lovely! Can't wait to watch them develop. Thanks for sharing all the pictures & information. Nice to see a detailed grow log.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

Old 06-24-2018, 11:01 PM #20
The_Skunkist

Day 19

They had some npk again yesterday .
Dosis beetween seedling (3ml for 10l iter) and adult plant ( 6 ml for 10l) so 4.5 ml for 10 liters . And other additives .

They show sign of sexing. I think I'm going to put them outdoor right now . They will take a nice size quickier .

General view :

Auto Kush :

Auto WWxBB :

This one has an impressive structure a little bit like og kush :

Thanks Kaskadian to come in !