Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Hamstrings Critical Sour Test Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Hamstrings Critical Sour Test Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-14-2018, 02:06 AM #41
hamstring

hamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of light
Hey there brother thanks for kicking the thread in the ass to get it going again. Hope to have a real update soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Good Morning Harmstrings,

I just went through your most recent posts and I must admit that it was a really pleasant reading, cheers to that.
Thank you so much for such a great and fully detailed thread, already at this early stage!

Pretty sure that all your ladies will love the spot that you prepared for them with such love and effort.

Until next update!

Take care,
Mr B.
hamstring is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:07 AM #42
hamstring

hamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks for the kind words its a labor of love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Totally agree.. Nice read very detailed.

Old 06-14-2018, 02:15 AM #43
Rico _El_Guapo

Rico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the roughRico _El_Guapo is a jewel in the rough
This is inspirational.

I'm thinking you method would make a very successful remote patch based on how healthy those look going in.
Rico _El_Guapo is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2018, 04:28 AM #44
hamstring

Hey brother the remote patch is always the plan.

I am from the midwest corn and soybean belt. There really aren't many remote spots. You have to be willing to have a bunch of google earth and windshield time.

Scouting grow spots is like a baseball batting average. Even if you're good it's still only around 30%.

Still most of my spots aren't remote as much as they are hard to get to. I pride myself on choosing spots that most people wouldn't want. They can take a 10 mile bike ride just to get in a kayak for 2hrs . Even after that a 30 - 45 minute hike.

When most people hear the above description they think I'm talking about something deep in the bush somewhere on the west coast or Canada. None of my spots are like that. They are grow locations that are on private property somewhere and it takes a very very Rube Goldstein approach to get to them.

I am not exaggerating when I say the above example that may take me a total of 3hrs to get to the grow location is really only 5 miles "as the crow flies" from where my car is safely parked. Its hard to explain but I have developed this methodology over my 25 yrs of guerrilla growing.

It helps if you love the outdoors and enjoy all of the biking, kayaking and hiking.

Thanks for stopping by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico _El_Guapo View Post
This is inspirational.

I'm thinking you method would make a very successful remote patch based on how healthy those look going in.

Old 06-26-2018, 01:30 AM #45
hamstring

Little bit of an update. Veg can a be a bit boring but the boss says we need updates

The the two pictures below are two weeks apart . You can see what two weeks does for the native vegetation . If you didn't do something your plants would be light poor and insect rich.

Old 06-26-2018, 01:33 AM #46
hamstring

Remember that machete, look at what two weeks does. You can barely see it compared to the Critical Sour .

Old 06-26-2018, 01:39 AM #47
hamstring

Here a few pics of some Critical Sour. They are doing well and are some of the largest plants in this spot.

Old 06-26-2018, 01:44 AM #48
hamstring

So the reason for this trip was to spray a mix of insecticide and fungicide. I also trimmed around all plants to help with the insect damage.

The last two are the before and after being trimmed. I like them because I only trimmed a small perimeter around the plants. Much smaller foot print then last time I visited .

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-01-2018, 07:58 PM #49
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to beholdwvkindbud38 is a splendid one to behold
Looks great man !!! I got these Critical Sour going also. There a fast growing vigorous plant that's for sure. I'll prolly transplant a few into containers within the next wk(outdoors). Good luck man I'm tagging along

mars-hydro.com

Mars-Hydro SP 250 test

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

2019 Indoor grow
Lemon Dizzle, Real Gorilla 4, Blueberry, Gorilla Girl, San Fernando Lemon Kush, Tom Hill Haze, OG Cookie Haze, Biker Kush x SFV, Haze Chem

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

formlinesupply.com
https://www.formlinesupply.com/

terra-bloom.com
https://terra-bloom.com/

hortipots.com
cloning machine 35 site thread coming soon !

ecogardener. com
https://ecogardener.com/
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

Old 07-03-2018, 12:25 PM #50
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hahahaha and I love the machete as a measure of comparison

Thanks for several pictures and descriptions harmstrings, that's a really big help.

It's like a cleaning session basically. You first cut a bit around to give space and light and then you trim more for insects damages.
The Critical Sour look really happy and enjoying the weather. Seems like you are having quite some lovely weather down there eh?

Thanks again for the updates HM, much appreciated.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
Little bit of an update. Veg can a be a bit boring but the boss says we need updates

The the two pictures below are two weeks apart . You can see what two weeks does for the native vegetation . If you didn't do something your plants would be light poor and insect rich.

View Image
View Image