Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Hamstrings Critical Sour Test Grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Hamstrings Critical Sour Test Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2018, 12:35 AM #31
hamstring

hamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of light
double post
hamstring is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 12:58 AM #32
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Excellent thread, lovely updates

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: holy seeds bitter cherry punch-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358248

Current: real gorilla seeds lemon dizzle-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=358798
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2018, 01:08 AM #33
hamstring

hamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of lighthamstring is a glorious beacon of light
Thank you Mr Brunch. Its been awhile since I had a thread.

I hope to do some justice for the Critical Sour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Excellent thread, lovely updates

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2018, 11:21 AM #34
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice

Thank you for running this strain!

September will be, pretty sure about that

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
Oh shit the Female seeds boys are already cracking the whip on this thread. I better get back to work.

Thanks guys for the opportunity to grow some of your gear. Looking forward to trying it out. Like I said September finish time is the sweet spot for most guerrillas. Out before hunting season is in full swing and the October rains start.

Old 06-11-2018, 11:59 AM #35
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Good Morning Harmstrings,

I just went through your most recent posts and I must admit that it was a really pleasant reading, cheers to that.
Thank you so much for such a great and fully detailed thread, already at this early stage!

Pretty sure that all your ladies will love the spot that you prepared for them with such love and effort.

Until next update!

Take care,
Mr B.

Old 06-11-2018, 12:03 PM #36
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Good Morning Harmstrings,

I just went through your most recent posts and I must admit that it was a really pleasant reading, cheers to that.
Thank you so much for such a great and fully detailed thread, already at this early stage!

Pretty sure that all your ladies will love the spot that you prepared for them with such love and effort.

Until next update!

Take care,
Mr B.
Totally agree.. Nice read very detailed.

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 02:02 PM #37
star crash

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstring View Post
Speaking of spraying your plants lets bust out some pics of gear

Leaf spot is my nemesis and has been the largest problem since it raised its ugly head in my neck of the woods.
hello hamstring ...great thread & your experience is much appreciated so thank you for taking the time to share.. i wanted to test run the Critical Sour this season but he couldn't get the seeds to me ... i had a problem with that leaf spot last year & was wondering what U used for spray & when did U apply & and how did it go?

peace

Last edited by star crash; 06-11-2018 at 02:34 PM..
star crash is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2018, 04:55 PM #38
gaiusmarius

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
really good work man, loving the thread. keep up the great work, love reading about peoples exact methods for these kind of guerrilla grows. i love the idea of keeping sprayer and tools on location in a buried bucket with lid.

thanks for sharing your adventure.
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-14-2018, 02:57 AM #39
hamstring

Hey brother leaf spot is a bitch. What I have been using is liquid copper. Leaf spot usually starts rearing its ugly head around 2nd -3rd week of July. It may not show on the leaf yet but spray for prevention. I like to spray the 2nd week of July and the again around the last week of July.

I was thinking of trying a systemic fungicide like Eagle 20 but not sure I will. There is really nothing you can do if it rains everyday but the systemic doesn't wash off.

Its so weird I have been guerrilla growing for 25 years and in the beginning there was no leaf spot then one year it showed up and never left. Not sure if it was a climate change thing or what but now its the guerrilla growers nightmare

Quote:
Originally Posted by star crash View Post
hello hamstring ...great thread & your experience is much appreciated so thank you for taking the time to share.. i wanted to test run the Critical Sour this season but he couldn't get the seeds to me ... i had a problem with that leaf spot last year & was wondering what U used for spray & when did U apply & and how did it go?

peace

Old 06-14-2018, 03:04 AM #40
hamstring

Well thanks brother.

I have learned a lot over the years. I used to wrap the damn thing in a camo tarp and strap it to my pack like a sleeping bag. You learn over the years. It doesn't make sense to pack it in every time you visit the grow location. Even if you have 3 grow locations. The sprayer and two 5 gallon buckets cant be over $30.00

Once flowering starts to really kick in I just pack everything out. In my opinion no matter what disease your plants may have I don't want to spray them with any of that shit when they are in full flower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
really good work man, loving the thread. keep up the great work, love reading about peoples exact methods for these kind of guerrilla grows. i love the idea of keeping sprayer and tools on location in a buried bucket with lid.

thanks for sharing your adventure.