Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Questions > making clones

Thread Title Search
Post Reply
making clones Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-23-2018, 12:29 AM #1
axle2u
Member

axle2u's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: somewhere north of the 49th
Posts: 262
axle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the rough
making clones

hello friends,


im relatively new at this stuff...
so a couple of questions for making clones...


a) if I take cuttings from a healthy female will it generate the same sex...or its a wait and see game, again ?


b) what kind of materials do I need, and/or you suggest ?


c) best place to find said materials


pictures are welcomed,


thanks a ton....


cheers,


axle robot
axle2u is offline Quote


Old 10-23-2018, 12:46 AM #2
RB56
Member

Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: New York, London, Paris, Munich
Posts: 837
RB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to allRB56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by axle2u View Post
hello friends,


im relatively new at this stuff...
so a couple of questions for making clones...


a) if I take cuttings from a healthy female will it generate the same sex...or its a wait and see game, again ?


b) what kind of materials do I need, and/or you suggest ?


c) best place to find said materials


pictures are welcomed,


thanks a ton....


cheers,


axle robot
You get an exact genetic copy - same gender, everything. I highly recommend an aeroponic cloner. A few dollars up front and then 100% success. Look at Turboklone.
RB56 is offline Quote


Old 10-23-2018, 12:50 AM #3
mean mr.mustard
I Pass Satellites

mean mr.mustard's Avatar

Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Overturning Pebbles and Upending All the Animals Alight
Posts: 7,677
mean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivormean mr.mustard is a survivor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65816

That's the cuttings forum.

To give an actual reply...

a) Sex isn't changed by cloning

b) Alcohol, h2o2, razor blade, glass of water, rooting plugs, rooting plug tray

c) A combined trip to a grow shop and a Wal-Mart equivalent should net you essentials

Plan on fucking up a bunch.

Don't give up.
mean mr.mustard is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:06 AM #4
DrDee
Member

DrDee's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: west coast USA
Posts: 208
DrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the roughDrDee is a jewel in the rough
Hi Axle,
Yes, not only are the clones the same gander...the're the same age. If the clone Momma was fully mature...then the clones will be mature also.

For cloning media...loads of stuff out there. I use rockwool if going into coco or hydro. Jiffy pucks are peat and great for cloning if you're growing in soil.
JD
__________________
"The world is not only stranger then we imagine...it is stranger then we can imagine." JBS Haldane
DrDee is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-23-2018, 02:13 AM #5
axle2u
Member

axle2u's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: somewhere north of the 49th
Posts: 262
axle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB56 View Post
You get an exact genetic copy - same gender, everything. I highly recommend an aeroponic cloner. A few dollars up front and then 100% success. Look at Turboklone.






thanks pal...


-axle robot
axle2u is offline Quote


Old 10-23-2018, 02:15 AM #6
axle2u
Member

axle2u's Avatar

Join Date: Oct 2018
Location: somewhere north of the 49th
Posts: 262
axle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the roughaxle2u is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean mr.mustard View Post
https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65816

That's the cuttings forum.

To give an actual reply...

a) Sex isn't changed by cloning

b) Alcohol, h2o2, razor blade, glass of water, rooting plugs, rooting plug tray

c) A combined trip to a grow shop and a Wal-Mart equivalent should net you essentials

Plan on fucking up a bunch.

Don't give up.



ahaha, well thank you for the info,
and the laugh....I actually laughed out loud....lol


-axle robot
axle2u is offline Quote


1 members found this post helpful.

Post Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:52 AM.




This site is for educational and entertainment purposes only.
You must be of legal age to view ICmag and participate here.
All postings are the responsibility of their authors.
Powered by: vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.