What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bubble hash

Big Nasty

Hi guys,last week i made bubble hash(without a sieve)with the trim and the water turned really purple/red,The trim came from a Dedoverde haze hso which is not supposed to be purple.Since i'm not really into colorful genetics let alone make bubble hash with them, i want to ask if it's common or not and if it has an impact or not on taste,smell or high?thank you
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fresh trim is more likely to colour the water. I would give it a quick wash myself. Anthocyanins are chemically similar to chlorophyll.

Big Nasty

Fresh trim is more likely to colour the water. I would give it a quick wash myself. Anthocyanins are chemically similar to chlorophyll.

Thanks Mikell.Actually i added water after taking #4 pic,till it was almost clear.I guess anthocyanins like chlorophyll can only worsen taste and smell then...good to know.