Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > A couple of injured Critical Sour and Outdoor Grape

Thread Title Search
A couple of injured Critical Sour and Outdoor Grape Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-23-2018, 01:02 PM #11
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the rough
Greetings Female Seeds section and ICMag

Forgive me for my absence.

The Outdoor Grapefruits are really impressive, very covered in resin already, sour, acidic and bit sweet grapefruit,grows very sturdy and nice except for one lady which wide and branchy, the Critical Sours are very dense, one have very big flower clusters, having a bit more frankincense, carophyllene like sweet fresh carrots. They remind me of Island Sweet Skunk from Federation Seeds by the scent, really delicious and assuring of a nice buzzzz.

Here we have the Outdoor Grapefruit

This might be Critical Sour, but I lost track, didn't mark them, silly me ��

Quiet_Riot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-23-2018, 01:30 PM #12
Quiet_Riot

Quiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the roughQuiet_Riot is a jewel in the rough
Critical Sour topped a little too late

Very sticky, reminds me of Northern Lights and good spicy Moroccan hash

Old 09-27-2018, 01:46 PM #13
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hello QR, hope all is good my friend
Thanks for the update and for the pictures, much appreciated.
Beautiful ladies you have there, cheers to that Quiet Riot!

The descriptions sound mouthwatering, interesting to hear about the acidity of the Outdoor G., that's peculiar I have to say.
But the one of the Critical Sour sounds amazing actually, frankincense, carophyllene, I had to search on google to understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet_Riot View Post
Greetings Female Seeds section and ICMag

Forgive me for my absence.

The Outdoor Grapefruits are really impressive, very covered in resin already, sour, acidic and bit sweet grapefruit,grows very sturdy and nice except for one lady which wide and branchy, the Critical Sours are very dense, one have very big flower clusters, having a bit more frankincense, carophyllene like sweet fresh carrots. They remind me of Island Sweet Skunk from Federation Seeds by the scent, really delicious and assuring of a nice buzzzz.

Here we have the Outdoor Grapefruit
View Image

This might be Critical Sour, but I lost track, didn't mark them, silly me �� View Image
View Image
View Image

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet_Riot View Post
Critical Sour topped a little too late
View Image
View Image
View Image
View Image

Very sticky, reminds me of Northern Lights and good spicy Moroccan hash

Recognizing the plant could be tricky at this stage. Smell and flavours can help you.
The Outdoor Grapefruit as the name says it's just fruity, sweet and delicate while the Critical Sour presents some strong acid, sour and spicy smell combined with a lovely fruity grapefruit scent.

And I know it can be tricky but I would really like to know when did these ladies started the flowering stage, that's exactly what matters too.

Thanks for the lovely pictures again QR,

Take care and until next update!

Cheers,
Mr B.

Old 09-30-2018, 10:21 PM #14
green-genes77

green-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of lightgreen-genes77 is a glorious beacon of light
Coming along nicely! I am testing these same two strains and am very very happy with the trichome coverage on the Grapefruit.
green-genes77 is offline Quote