What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Follow your dreams

Newbie95

I've wanted to be a grower for a very long time I'm about to harvest my first grow. My question is once I get some more experience and start growing top shelf how do I go about becoming a grower for a dispensary?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The advice I've gotten?

Dispensaries don't want growers. They want people who don't know how to grow who won't go against what they're doing.

St. Phatty

I've wanted to be a grower for a very long time I'm about to harvest my first grow. My question is once I get some more experience and start growing top shelf how do I go about becoming a grower for a dispensary?

Sleep with the owner or manager of a dispensary.

When I was a service provider, during the 00's, we got $8 a gram for A+++ grade (the best on their white-board.) $224 an OZ, I think that is.

Now I'm hearing about people getting $100 a POUND.

I would be cautious about spending too much time and energy about joining the supply chain in an industry that has an Epic, MASSIVE over-supply situation.

Unless you have friends in NYC that will pay you $400 an OZ ... the 'good ole days' when $240 an OZ was a "bro price" (price you give to friends) ... ended, for the most part.

Latest posts

Latest posts