You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > 2018 central oregon outdoor

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
2018 central oregon outdoor Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2018, 12:59 AM #91
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankwolf View Post
I am getting fed up with this site and some of the stubborn people within it . when I first joined this was a forum of facts and help . now I see people mad cause facts contradicted there belief and they wonder why they are sub par .

Sad day sorry for the rant / fuck it . most of the new memebers are master growers these days . fuck my schooling and 15+ years of on the job work per say .obviously don't mean shit . I am just trying to help .
Don't worry about the fools. Everyone can see from your photos that you are a master grower. Only morons would argue with you about anything to do with growing.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 05:35 AM #92
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
Don't worry about the fools. Everyone can see from your photos that you are a master grower. Only morons would argue with you about anything to do with growing.
I am far from a,master grower. Thanks

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.
Dankwolf is offline Quote

Old 09-12-2018, 03:28 PM #93
Mtn. Nectar

Mtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to allMtn. Nectar is a name known to all
all looks great danky........and nice hyb's ya making w/ Ancestral Skunk male......

wishin' ya the best in dry finish.....

ganj on.....
Mtn. Nectar is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2018, 11:17 PM #94
Robbie vapez

Robbie vapez will become famous soon enough
Looking good, they are obviously happy.
Robbie vapez is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 05:41 AM #95
Dankwolf

Dankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud ofDankwolf has much to be proud of
Cold nights , got to get green house up.cotton candy always let me know with her,pink,pistols.

Yes i know i cant spell for shit and my punctuation is just as bad . the plants dont seem to care nor should you.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 05:46 AM #96
Dankwolf

crunch time .construction wise so I apologize for the lack of,on mypart

So how is the rest of the USA doind feel free to throw up pics guys . have a good night and Thank you for your time / interest .

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-14-2018, 10:04 AM #97
TheBlaze

TheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant futureTheBlaze has a brilliant future
I'm not usually a fan of outdoor plants, but these are beautiful. Nice work
TheBlaze is offline Quote

Old 09-14-2018, 09:50 PM #98
hup234
IC Mag Supporter

hup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of lighthup234 is a glorious beacon of light
What's it going for an lb in Oregon these days Dankwolf ?
hup234 is online now Quote

Old 09-15-2018, 03:44 AM #99
Dankwolf

I am not sure . I do what I do for fun alone .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hup234 View Post
What's it going for an lb in Oregon these days Dankwolf ?
I give most to friends and family . I am more interested in breading . the only reason I am doing big plants is who knows when laws will change .

Honestly my wife smokes at least a 1/4 pound a month and takes care of most of it lol. It helps her with her medical conditions.

Sorry I was not more help . if yoyr getting busted maybe you should look at your business practices not so much laws .

Laws create/ diminsh profits . they have nothing to do with choices . hope this makes since

Old 09-15-2018, 03:45 AM #100
Dankwolf

South mtf outdoor . early october finish would be my guess

Full plant

Close up lower branch.