Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > The goobers lawn.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
The goobers lawn. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2016, 09:53 AM #1
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
The goobers lawn.

Howdy All

First log on this site so I hope I don't make an utter fool of myself! I was gifted some beans from two very generous growers and decided to put them down for a small grow. Currently the season is moving toward 12/12, and so it'll basically be 12/12 from seed, which suits as they are (have) Sativa. I'll be growing in straight Coco with a local Nutrient based on GHE. I've germed them and will put them outside in the next couple of days. Here is a quick look:

I used Coco pods and some beneficial organisms to get them going, under 120w Fluro lights.

Swazi F2:

80% Germ rate, all looking good and moving quickly

Looking hapy'ish

PPxBH:

100% germ rate with just two stragglers

this is the soak.

Group shot

The two pods in the dome are the Swazi's and the two in the tray are not Canna pips. So out 24/26 popped

I will update when something exciting happens! Much love and respect to you two awesome dudes!! This community rocks!

Zzzzzz

I would rather inspire than achieve.
Zapadra is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-14-2016, 11:21 AM #2
_tessarecting

_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future_tessarecting has a brilliant future
Coool pods........what are they made out of?

Old 02-14-2016, 12:03 PM #3
subrovka
Florist

subrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of lightsubrovka is a glorious beacon of light
subrovka has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
nice to see some african sativa, i´m very interested in these cultivars!

what does PPxBH stand for? ..power plant x ?

good luck!
subrovka is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2016, 12:58 PM #4
Zapadra

Zapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud ofZapadra has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by _tessarecting View Post
Coool pods........what are they made out of?
The pods are Coco Coir Quite fine and if anything a little too dense imo.

@Sub: The PP I am unsure on, I know the BH is Bangi Haze. I'll get back to ya on that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Zzzzz

Zapadra is offline Quote

Old 02-14-2016, 03:54 PM #5
Classic 420

Classic 420 will become famous soon enough
Cool strains excited to see them swazi sativas go

Old 02-18-2016, 07:00 AM #6
Zapadra

Greetz all. A quick update, not a whole lot going on. The ppxbh are outside enjoying the rain. I'll get some shots when it dries up a bit. Here are a few snaps of the Swazi f2. I am undecided what to do with them as I am very tempted to send back to SD to combat the terrible cheeses that have taken over.

Grpup Shot: (one straggler)

Two look like little indicas:

And these ticking along nicely:

Some have shown a tiny bit of burn, but I have yet to touch any nutes. So i'll be very light on these.

Much love all!

Zzzzzzzz

Zapadra is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2016, 07:08 AM #7
chronosync
unknown clone

chronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of lightchronosync is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapadra View Post
The pods are Coco Coir Quite fine and if anything a little too dense imo.

@Sub: The PP I am unsure on, I know the BH is Bangi Haze. I'll get back to ya on that!

Thanks for stopping by!

Zzzzz
Where do you get them? I havent seen those. They look neat.
chronosync is offline Quote

Old 02-18-2016, 07:14 AM #8
Zapadra

The pods? I buy them from my local grow store. I'm pretty sure they're sub par to things like rr and such, but it's all we have.

Zapadra is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-25-2016, 11:49 PM #9
rockymountainJ

rockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant future
Damn Zap!!! Link your thread in your signature!!! Lol how are these doing.... seeing how I'm late....
https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en
rockymountainJ is offline Quote

Old 03-26-2016, 08:35 AM #10
Zapadra

Thanks for your presence I have actually been a reluctant to update here, I come with semi-disappointing news for anyone following. I gifted these seedlings to a rasta community.

Last edited by Zapadra; 06-08-2016 at 03:11 PM.. Reason: Life
Zapadra is offline Quote