Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Party Cup Challenge 2018 Spring - Summer Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2018, 01:01 PM #41
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
Gonna mark my spot so I don't forget to join the party! So we can do 5 correct? Doesn't matter if they are already veg'd?
You can enter up to 12 and then you choose the best one to be judged.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 03:35 PM #42
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvergreenState View Post
You can enter up to 12 and then you choose the best one to be judged.

Ah ok thanks, I was going to pitch a few of the extra less healthy back ups I have, but I will try and get them back to health and see what these little party cups can do. Ill get some pics up in a couple days.
party on fellas!
Miraculous Meds is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:27 PM #43
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor
glad to see you in the mix again, MM
Avinash.miles is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 04:22 AM #44
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Avinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivorAvinash.miles is a survivor

which cups will i choose?

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-20-2018, 02:26 PM #45
Miraculous Meds

Miraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant futureMiraculous Meds has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post

Hey avi hows it going buddy? So you can choose whichever 12 you want from your cups and ween it down to your favorite 5 as the contest goes along?

I hope that's the case cause I just loaded up my fnd with a seed run and it would be cool to include some of those as a possible entry!

Old 04-20-2018, 06:18 PM #46
Avinash.miles
Caregiver Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraculous Meds View Post
Hey avi hows it going buddy? So you can choose whichever 12 you want from your cups and ween it down to your favorite 5 as the contest goes along?

I hope that's the case cause I just loaded up my fnd with a seed run and it would be cool to include some of those as a possible entry!

yes you pick 12 to run in the contest and follow the progress of those 12 in your updates
i'm just having fun showing off all my cups.... not a perfect solution to limited space but so far so good

Old 04-21-2018, 02:59 AM #47
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Avinash after looking at your photos it looks more like 112.
Political zealotry makes one blind to sincere human emotions.
A socially inept man created the world's largest social networking site and is telling the world what is social.
EvergreenState is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-22-2018, 01:47 AM #48
Miraculous Meds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinash.miles View Post
Ive been studying for a while. I like the looks of numbers 7, 23, 71, 111, and 1025. Go for those!

Old 04-22-2018, 02:29 AM #49
Miraculous Meds

So far the front runners for me are numbers 3, 15, 16, and 29.

Actually ive got a couple a few days ahead of those.
All these went to flower on 4-18.
pruned to the top 2-3 nodes
Medium, char coir
Nutrients, Jacks and cal nit 3/2 ratio at 1ec and 5.9ph.
Lights, SS 630w cmh phillips 3100's
Feed cycle, 6 times per day, every 2 hours
Light cycle, 11 on, 13 off

Silver pearl/G13 x Whitaker Blues #7
solo cup 3-1
24" on 4-16
Ive flowered this girl a few times. Lavender dominate with some berry notes. Very calm and relaxing herb.

Golden Pearl (silver pearl/g13 x sour d ibl), one of my flagship hybrids. very special medicine to me and several others.
Creamy orange/lavender/cinnamon/hops
solo cup 3-23
22" on 4-16

Old 04-22-2018, 02:43 AM #50
Miraculous Meds

Death star, my longest held cut I think... Probably going on 13 years give or take. Shes a producer, quality smoke, high terps and thc. All the bells and whistles. Tastes like sour d and skunk to me.
solo 3-26
14" on 4-16

Blue Star (death star x whitaker blues), probably my favorite hybrid ive made. She has the most pronounced bb flavor over anything ive tried. Up front she is bb with a bit of diesel. After a nice little cure, pure bb wine. High is up and euphoric, "pleasantly powerful" if I may borrow that line from a friend of mine.

Blue Star 1
solo cup 3-24
19" on 4-16

Blue Star 2
solo cup 3-24
14" on 4-16