Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Chem OG

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Chem OG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-27-2018, 04:32 AM #11
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
The Chem clones we got were very much the fuelly version. That is what we were after, because we love that aroma. Honestly, a buddy of ours came with the clones and I don't know if they stem from the 91 Chem.

The OG kush I can't tell that much about. Other than it is a clone-only version that has been going around for a couple of years in Holland. It has that typical tangy smell.
cool. sounds like its the 91 or something related.
maybe ill be able to tell after ive grown them out.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 02:39 PM #12
conlarazon

conlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of lightconlarazon is a glorious beacon of light
This is in general...
we buy the seeds, we take photos of the crop and we share them in the forums ... why do not they do the same when they promote their varieties? It's just a question.

Thanks, Female Seeds

Salud por allá
Health over there

Reforma Agraria Chilena... Despenaliza
-------------------------------------------
D'l OssO, semillas para mi jardín.
conlarazon is offline Quote

Old 03-27-2018, 03:32 PM #13
MJPassion
Observer

MJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond reputeMJPassion has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by conlarazon View Post
This is in general...
we buy the seeds, we take photos of the crop and we share them in the forums ... why do not they do the same when they promote their varieties? It's just a question.

Thanks, Female Seeds

Salud por allá
Health over there
In this way, WE produce FREE advertising for the company that has little to no advertising budget to begin with.

Payment typically being free seeds.
MJPassion is offline Quote

Old 03-29-2018, 10:48 AM #14
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hi guys,

We started this thread to tell you about our new strain. We appreciate your questions regarding genetics and so on, which we answered. We now feel that this thread is moving into a negative direction. We feel we are now having to defend ourselves when we have constantly been transparent and open.

We have been around for 15 years so that should say something about our credibility. We are not the biggest seedbank by far, but well-respected.

Yes, free seeds and growers are important and help promote our brand as with any brand. But this is just one aspect of our marketing. We spend a lot of money on branding, our website, tradeshows, cups and so on.

Please feel free to check our forum section for threads on the Chem OG and Dream Berry.

One love,
Mr B.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:50 PM #15
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
I'm getting ready for the outdoor grow. When are these gonna be available Id like to put them in the outdoor mix this year?? I've grew Rez SSH x Chem and Kyrponite Chem x OG along time ago (pics in my albums).... They were great....The OG was SFV on those which I love, monster yields indoors. I'd love to grow Female Chem I'm sure it's gonna be good. I'm not exactly sure the Chem that Rez or Kyrip used it was good though. I ran some good Widowrella,Ice,C99 from Female maybe a few more

realgorillaclothing.com

WVs Outdoor Critical/Chem grow !!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=354027

WVs Outdoor RealGorilla strains
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=355383
wvkindbud38 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-08-2018, 04:02 PM #16
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey WV,

Thanks for joining the thread . I just sent you a pm about it, check it out when you have a moment.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
I'm getting ready for the outdoor grow. When are these gonna be available Id like to put them in the outdoor mix this year?? I've grew Rez SSH x Chem and Kyrponite Chem x OG along time ago (pics in my albums).... They were great....The OG was SFV on those which I love, monster yields indoors. I'd love to grow Female Chem I'm sure it's gonna be good. I'm not exactly sure the Chem that Rez or Kyrip used it was good though. I ran some good Widowrella,Ice,C99 from Female maybe a few more

Old 05-09-2018, 02:16 AM #17
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to allwvkindbud38 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Hey WV,

Thanks for joining the thread . I just sent you a pm about it, check it out when you have a moment.

All the best,
Mr B.
Thanks I'm sure you guys have some great new strains....Female Seed Co. Is the first to do this and a leader in the female seeds. Really looking forward to a big outdoor grow. Can't wait to get some new strains going!!

Old 05-09-2018, 02:35 AM #18
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

I know this is the Chem Og page but we need a nice bud pic. This is a oldie it grew a few of probably a decade ago indoors. Female Seeds Widowrella pics are of a few plants I was flushing getting ready to harvest soon
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	454745

Old 05-09-2018, 02:42 AM #19
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

Widowrella.....Female Seeds...I always got great results can't wait to run some new stuff. I've got more pics of this stain in my albums.....This strain was never put out in mass amounts I think it was Females X-line stuff...I don't have any pics of the other strains but will have some after the outdoors season....hopefully!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	454746

Old 05-16-2018, 02:34 PM #20
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey WV, definitely X-line stuff but always nice to see

Thanks for sharing such beauty

Stay High,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wvkindbud38 View Post
Widowrella.....Female Seeds...I always got great results can't wait to run some new stuff. I've got more pics of this stain in my albums.....This strain was never put out in mass amounts I think it was Females X-line stuff...I don't have any pics of the other strains but will have some after the outdoors season....hopefully!!!