Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Would ya just look at that.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Would ya just look at that. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-29-2018, 09:01 PM #31
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about
Progress
Watchgrassgrow is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-06-2018, 11:23 PM #32
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about
7 days later...

Critical Cheese auto; 2 types of Northern Lights auto; CBD Cure fem; Purple Haze fem; and Blue Cheese auto.

Other strains in rockwool waiting on buckets... 2 White Russian fem; White Widow fem; and Obiwan Kush fem. Mothers...in soil to clone for DWC... Cheese fem; GG4 fem; and AK47 fem.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:02 PM #33
Hydro8

Hydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of lightHydro8 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice, pulling up a chair.

Cheese, AK47 and NL on on my list to grow next. I look forward to seeing them in action.
Hydro8 is offline Quote

Old 11-07-2018, 10:43 PM #34
#1cheesebuds

#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of#1cheesebuds has much to be proud of
Ill be watching fo sho.
#1cheesebuds is offline Quote

Old 11-08-2018, 01:41 AM #35
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
I'm in.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is online now Quote

Old 11-10-2018, 01:56 PM #36
Watchgrassgrow

4 days later

5 of them have big root balls forming now. 1 of them is struggling to get roots going. 500ppm 5.5 to 6.5 ph. Calmag and 1.1.1 ratio GH nutes... as nutes are used ph goes down so every once in a while i gotta ph up a bit. Got ladybugs coming for pest prevention. Broke off 2 branches off one plant and two fans off another turning the LST session into High Stress Training. So far so good.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 09:25 PM #37
Watchgrassgrow

Power

This is powering our house and the 600watt Metal Halide +fan +2 air pumps. Have to turn microwave power level on microwave to half so it will not overload the generator. Genny powers grow 24/7. I think the girls are 4 to 5 weeks old from the time they went on the bubble buckets. Cost for fuel so far is around $800.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-11-2018, 11:09 PM #38
Watchgrassgrow

LadyBugs

This is why I ordered lady 1500 ladybugs off amazon. I tried folliar spraying neem twice and whole milk diluted and it didnt seem to do much. These little fockers are .5 to 1mm at the very longest and about .25 mm in width. If they see me coming to kill them the bug will jump off the plant onto paper plate below where he meets his dimise. To me it looks like a snow flea/spring tail ; but just a guess. They range in color from almost transluscent pale tan to brown. They have these long hairs that go the full length of its body and if you dont look close they are easily mistaken for wings. Pretty sure they are coming from the mothers that I just took clones from and threw in the bud tent. They hide on the underside of the leaf and next to where the branch comes out of the main stalk. They move fairly fast for their size. To me some of them are smarter than others and better at evading me.

Soon the snow thawed will be my RO water. Did a test it was only 30ppm.

Any ideas on what bug this is? Other than this bug I have no problems. Magnification 50x.

Old 11-14-2018, 09:32 AM #39
Watchgrassgrow

The carnivores are eating mite meat; and I have Diatamateous Earth coming to top dress the dirt plants to make sure anything coming to the surface will get cut to bits by razor sharp ground up fossils. I have too much riding on this grow to leave anything to chance.

Im trying to phase out of soil completely, because now I know the massive growth rates and clean environment with DWC. I may switch over to coco for turning my clones into mothers to keep these good genetics around.

Old 11-14-2018, 12:28 PM #40
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond repute
Looks alot more like an adult thrips, then a springtail, earlyer stages of the two can look a like.

But id go with Thrips, there are 1200 species of thrips, in different size and color. Some do more harm then others!

6 members found this post helpful.