Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Would ya just look at that.

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Would ya just look at that. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-24-2018, 03:40 PM #11
AgentPothead
Just this guy, ya know?

AgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant futureAgentPothead has a brilliant future
That's a hell of a recovery. My stomach fell when I saw that first picture.
You may not vote on any more threads today. Don't sweat the technique. And honestly. My fuck ups turn to gold so much the thought of fuckin up don't even bother me. So I keep it auto when I'm stepping through a portal. I know that sounds strange but, strange beats normal. Marijuana Botany: An Advanced Study The Propagation And Breeding Of Distinctive Cannabis By Robert Connell Clarke-->https://archive.org/details/Marijuan...nctiveCannabis
AgentPothead is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2018, 05:19 AM #12
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about
Recovery for roots is quick in dwc. Soil gives a slight buffer when feeding or ph is off, but if you get your roots to rot in soil the same buffer can turn into the reason new root growth propogation is not possible.

Watchgrassgrow is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-04-2018, 06:38 PM #13
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant futureDouglas.Curtis has a brilliant future

Awesome
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

Old 04-04-2018, 11:07 PM #14
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond repute
Nice recovery, I find hydro in general is easyer then soil when it comes to recovery.
The fact you just change the nute mix, flush the media and in this case remove mushy roots. Where removing soil is a pita and will stun the plant even more.

Old 04-14-2018, 07:46 AM #15
Watchgrassgrow

Watchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura aboutWatchgrassgrow has a spectacular aura about
Full canopy 2 feet wide by 1.5 feet tall...Flipped today and took a couple clones. No popcorning needed as bottom branches are thick.

Old 04-14-2018, 02:44 PM #16
kin_dawg

kin_dawg has disabled reputation
Nice plant. Are you going to pinch through the stretch to keep the tops even?
The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
kin_dawg is offline Quote

Old 04-15-2018, 05:06 AM #17
Watchgrassgrow

Very minimum, Ill chop a few of the fan leaves off on the top of the plant. Ill focus on the ones on the bottom covering the lower branches bud sites. Right now I wanna let her stretch 2 weeks before any more fans come off, and when they do it will stunt the top a little and allow the bottom more light.

Old 04-15-2018, 05:24 AM #18
armedoldhippy

armedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivorarmedoldhippy is a survivor
Thumbs up

DWC IS easier to fuck up, but as you have proven to yourself, man it works! my biggest problems have been water temps. been looking at chillers & am ALWAYS on lookout for a working water fountain out of closed school/business etc. much cheaper if found...

Old 04-15-2018, 05:58 AM #19
Sport Farmer

Sport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really niceSport Farmer is just really nice
Beautiful plant! Thanks for sharing! And hey... you gotta screw some shit up to learn, unfortunately... So this just makes you a better grower in the end. Nice job recovering from your mishap! Looked to be a close call!

Having a couple ways to check the PH is always good as well, just to make sure as meters can loose calibration and go bad, etc. You can always go analog and buy the little tester kit from GH or whoever and those readings never lie. After awhile you will just know what your PH is in your mixtures without even looking it as long as all conditions stay the same... I love DWC buckets though! They're great for the detailed, OCD type personality who needs to know what's happening at all times... Soil, not so much... But I still run Pro mix, but soon converting to full DWC because there are just too many positives over soil for me personally.

- No soil to buy or dispose
- No soil bugs
- No guessing what's happening in your medium.
- Don't have to water every 2-4 days.. Can actually go on a trip for a week with zero worries
- Visually inspect the whole plant through out its life.
- Problems can be fixed faster then soil.
- More control over what the plant is eating.

The list goes on for me... The only sucky part is the res change, really.. the rest is like stupid simple.. Once the ph locks... you are golden!
Sport Farmer is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-15-2018, 07:08 AM #20
Watchgrassgrow

Thanks for the compliments and advice. When I started this plant I had the water level 1 inch below the lid, but learned it should be just below the bottom of the pot. Baby steps but Im learning. Now we'll see if I can get it all the way through bud mode. Im just using what I had given to me for nutrients which is a 3 bottle set by general hydroponics. A couple caps full of the green veg bottle gets me to 350ppm in 4 gallons of water. I used this darker maroon bottle 5.0.1 NPK and it stained the roots a little yellow but they are all healthy and no root rot is present.

2 members found this post helpful.