Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Bgb back again with a pure Ak, ice and blueberry cheesecake

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Bgb back again with a pure Ak, ice and blueberry cheesecake Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2018, 08:21 PM #11
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by weedobix View Post
nice one bgb, i have a 10 pack of those pure ak somewhere that i never got round to popping so ill be interested to see what you get out of those.
Hoping to find a cherry leaner if I'm honest

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:53 PM #12
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARKSIDER View Post
Looks like I arrived in time good luck bgb and to you too ozzieAI
Cheers ds I've sort of started seeing you lot as good luck charms if I'm honest all the positive vibes are more than welcome bro

Nice one

Old 01-15-2018, 08:09 PM #13
bigganjabud

Well I'm a happy chappie today as some of these are above the jiffys so e pectin a pic after a couple more hit the atmosphere

Old 01-16-2018, 12:46 PM #14
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
BGB back again! With such lovely strains I am sure is going to be a great start of the year

Thanks a lot for starting this thread bgb, as always really much appreciate.

Don't worry, I am sure is going to be a great adventure. And I am really curious how you will grow them and how they will behave.
Just positive vibes ;D

Wish you all the best and take care my friend,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
THANKYOU MR B

I'M BACK WITH SOME MADNESS TO SHOW

Well not before time but I know I love to pop seeds and I love to aquire genetics so it's natural that I LOVE FEMALE SEEDS

Right well numbers are

5 pure ak
5 blueberry cheesecake
4 ice

So they have hit the water and are currently sitting on a shelf in my personal room

Sorry if it's hard to keep up with me but really it's all due to my love of plants

I'd like to thank everyone in advanced for passing through as I know a lot of you personally now

Right well on with the show

View Image

PS Mr b sorry about the delay but I will do my best as per usual

Old 01-16-2018, 06:46 PM #15
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
BGB back again! With such lovely strains I am sure is going to be a great start of the year

Thanks a lot for starting this thread bgb, as always really much appreciate.

Don't worry, I am sure is going to be a great adventure. And I am really curious how you will grow them and how they will behave.
Just positive vibes ;D

Wish you all the best and take care my friend,
Mr B.
Mr b you are allways very welcome my friend

Thankyou for having me along for the ride Mr b

I'm very interested to do this grow as it could be quite big tbh

Old 01-22-2018, 05:00 AM #16
bigganjabud

Well then it seems like I've been neglecting my strain descriptions

So here's the description of these girls

ICE

Description
Ice® is derived from crossing Skunk Special with White Widow. Out of 500 female plants one plants was selected for its ability to express both sides equally. It has the ginormous buds of Skunk Special together with the resin production and sheer power of White Widow.

Ice® recorded the highest levels of THC at the 1998 High Times Cannabis Cup (published in Weed World magazine). Multiple back-crossing (squaring and cubing) has resulted in specific desired traits being stabilised and at one point even some Blueberry genetics were added and subsequently stabilised. This plant withstands high temperatures well and is primarily intended to be an indoor strain although it is worth pointing out that it will flourish in a Mediterranean-type climate outdoors.

With a two week vegetative period before being put into flowering plants will grow to about 60 - 80 cm. tall. The flowering period will endure for approximately 60 days giving a total growing time of about 75 days with outdoor harvests being ready in mid-October for northern Europe. Yields are very high and the buds have a very strong diesel-fuel smell and taste which comes across as being rather medicinal in nature. The effect hits hard and fast with a true indica body-stone that will get growers very relaxed indeed.

Characteristics
BREEDER Female Seeds
GENETICS Skunk Special x White Widow
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
FLOWERING TYPE Photoperiod
SEX Feminised
YIELD Outdoors: 750 gr/plant plus
PLANT HEIGHT 60 - 80 cm.
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 8 Weeks
HARVEST MONTH 2nd half of October
TASTE / FLAVOUR Diesel, Fuel
EFFECT Body, Long-lasting, Physical, Strong

PURE AK

Pure AK is a powerful, early-maturing cannabis variety. Although it is an indica/sativa hybrid plant it produces an effect that is profoundly sativa-like.

Pure AK is a small plant that rarely exceeds 70 cm. in height. It is a really stinky plant to grow and so a good air-filtering system is recommended. Its dried buds are very dense and harvest is as fast as 48 days after flowering has begun. Do not be worried by the occasional deformed leaf, it is quite common and does not signify any nutrient deficiency. Pure AK is not recommended for outdoor growing unless planted in a very dry, arid region where damp will not be a problem as this could well result in mould issues due to the sheer density of the buds. Yields are very high with this plant.

The aroma is incredibly fruity, like over-ripe melons, with a soft, smooth smoke. The high bears comparison with Skunk; it comes on quickly and gets you very high, a state that is likely to persist for some time.

Characteristics
BREEDER Female Seeds
AKA AK47
GENETICS AK47
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
SEX Feminised
GROWS Greenhouse, Indoors
FLOWERING TIME 48 days
TASTE / FLAVOUR Fruity, Melon
EFFECT Long-lasting

And now for the

BLUEBERRY CHEESECAKE

Blueberry Cheesecake was formerly known as the Female Seeds' strain Blue Cheese. It resulted from a special selection of a rather special mother plant which exuded a really heavy smell and was an extreme resin producer to boot.

Blueberry Cheesecake is a vigorously-growing plant that grows to a height of between 60 - 80 cm. indoors. This special pheno-type has been stabilised for consistency and always produces the distinctive blueberry cheesecake aroma. Indoor growers should keep a watch during flowering as these plants can triple in height once the flowering phase is triggered, which lasts for around 8 weeks. The yield is very good and the quality of the buds is even better. It performs very well outdoors in Mediterranean climates

As has already been mentioned the powerful aroma is very reminiscent of Blueberry cheesecake but there is also a very noticeable odour of creosote as well. The effect strikes a very good balance of the physical body-stone with a nice head effect.

Characteristics
BREEDER Female Seeds
GENETICS Cheese x Blueberry multiple hybrid
VARIETY Indica / Sativa
SEX Feminised
YIELD High
PLANT HEIGHT 80-100 cm
GROWS Indoors, Outdoors
FLOWERING TIME 60 days
HARVEST MONTH End September - early October northern hemisphere
TASTE / FLAVOUR Berry, Blue Cheese, Blueberry
EFFECT Body, Head, Powerful

Update pics tomorrow

Old 01-22-2018, 10:36 PM #17
bigganjabud

Run em man

Be nice as a comparison mate

Tbh I know it's a lovely smoke I've heard

And I do love a smoke

Old 01-23-2018, 06:40 PM #18
bigganjabud

Picture time people

Right so first up we have ice

Next up its blueberry cheesecake

And the pure ak

Bit stretched atm because I'm trying to sort myself out for a few runs and got some other stuff in my seedling tent so the lights a bit high

I've lifted the prop off the floor and it's a lot closer to the light now so it should all be good again after a pot up

Well thanks for tuning in

Untill next time

One love

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-23-2018, 08:44 PM #19
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor
Nice one man, good to see them up!

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

Well they tell me ‘bout the pie up in the sky,
Waiting for me when I die
But between the day you’re born and when you die,
They never seem to hear even your cry.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: csg dead chem head- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360280

Current: holy seeds Chuck Norris- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=360864

Mars hydro ts1000 test- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362526

csg triangle cheesedog x London church testers- https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362387
mr.brunch is online now Quote

Old 01-23-2018, 09:20 PM #20
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brunch View Post
Nice one man, good to see them up!
Nice one brother brunch man