in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Hydro > Robot's room upgrade

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Robot's room upgrade Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-17-2018, 11:25 AM #31
Palindrome
King of Schwag

Palindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond reputePalindrome has a reputation beyond repute
Coming along really nice mate!

Old 03-17-2018, 01:09 PM #32
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Looking dope! Have you tried gh floralicious? I highly recommend it used with their maxibloom. Loving the grow show!!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:43 PM #33
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourpuss View Post
Looking dope! Have you tried gh floralicious? I highly recommend it used with their maxibloom. Loving the grow show!!
I usually just use straight MPK as a bloom booster. I have heard both floralicious and koolbloom work well with Maxi-bloom but have been too cheap to try it.
RockinRobot is offline Quote

Old 03-20-2018, 07:09 PM #34
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Super Silver Haze at 14 days. Lots of buds already going.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 03-29-2018, 01:18 AM #35
RockinRobot

Well the room is running great. Here's an update.

Harvested the middle bay. Got 2 1/4 zips from the Super Silver Haze on it's first run. It was a low yield as the plant didn't like growing with the amnesia X triangle trip but satisfied.

Here's the new run of SSH at only 22 days. It's way ahead of the first run if it.

And here's the Amnesia X Triangle Trip at 46 days. Had a Phosphorus deficiency at end of stretch from the CO2 and low feed levels. But recovering nicely and really bulking up.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-10-2018, 09:31 PM #36
RockinRobot

Well time for an update. The Super Silver Haze is really doing well at 35 days.

I'm really liking the Mammoth P. Noticed much more robust growth on both strains I'm running. I'm actually going to need to let the Amnesia X Triangle Trip an extra week as it's still packing on weight at 59 days. I usually harvest at 70 but they still have white pistils.

And last but not least just put in the next round of Amnesia X Triangle Trip in. Tonight will be it's first 12 hour dark period.

Old 04-26-2018, 06:05 PM #37
RockinRobot

Well latest harvest is in. 17.5 zips dry plus about 12 zips of wet trim and larf buds in the freezer for hash.

This was first full grow using only Maxi Bloom dry fert, liquid Kool Bloom and Mammoth P.

I highly recommend the Mammoth P. Got a free sample from my local hydro store and I saw a difference in days. It's not cheap but worth it.

I'll put pics up once everything is in jars.

Old 04-27-2018, 12:21 PM #38
Goldslug

Goldslug will become famous soon enough
Good luck man , girls look awesome
Goldslug is offline Quote

Old 04-27-2018, 05:21 PM #39
RockinRobot

Pics as promised.

Old 04-27-2018, 09:04 PM #40
James Howlett

James Howlett will become famous soon enoughJames Howlett will become famous soon enoughJames Howlett will become famous soon enough
Nice perpetual setup man. Nice yield too for 600's.

What height are your lights at? Looks like you could lower them a bit for more dense buds, especially if they're air-cooled. I'd say no more than 12" from the tops.

Either way keep rockin'
James Howlett is offline Quote