Robot's room upgrade Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-28-2018, 05:20 PM #11
9DRAGONS

9DRAGONS will become famous soon enough9DRAGONS will become famous soon enough
you place looks busy, work in progress
9DRAGONS is offline Quote

Old 01-28-2018, 05:42 PM #12
bsgospel

bsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of lightbsgospel is a glorious beacon of light
Looking good!
bsgospel is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2018, 03:09 AM #13
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Well on the way first bay is at 41 days and getting frosty and bulking up. Second bay is at 22 days.

I'm kind of shocked with the Super Silver Haze in the second bay. It didn't stretch hardly at all. The amnesia X triangle trip are towering around her. Glad she's right under the light. She had some issues early on with overfeeding but growing well now.

RockinRobot is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-08-2018, 05:00 AM #14
Vanilla Phoenix
Super Lurker

Vanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivorVanilla Phoenix is a survivor
New room is Rockin out dude!
Vanilla Phoenix is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 12:33 AM #15
RockinRobot

RockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud ofRockinRobot has much to be proud of
Going to fill the third bay tomorrow. Will be first time all 3 lights are running together in the new room.

First bin is at 41 days second is at 24.

Old 02-10-2018, 12:36 AM #16
RockinRobot

Some bud shots. First 2 are 41 days last 2 are 24 days. Still shocked at the Super Silver Haze being so short.

Old 02-10-2018, 04:06 PM #17
RockinRobot

And finally. First time for all 3 bays running at same time. Loaded up the last bay with amnesia X triangle trip.

Old 02-10-2018, 04:43 PM #18
Kaskadian

Kaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to beholdKaskadian is a splendid one to behold
Sweet setup! The plants look very happy and healthy. I love seeing them fill out the canopy like that. If I didn't have such terrible temperatures issues in summer I'd love to run a hydro scrog. My res temps end up getting out of control.

2018-2019 Indoors: Baked Beanz Malawi x Black Lime/Malawi
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....97#post8403797

2018 Indoors: Female Seeds Chem OG Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352668

2018 Indoors: ACE Purple Haze x Honduras (Landrace Sativa) Coco Grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=8176377

2017 Outdoors (45N) Bogglegum, Blue Moon Rocks, and Lifesaver.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342429
Kaskadian is offline Quote

Old 02-10-2018, 04:52 PM #19
RockinRobot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaskadian View Post
Sweet setup! The plants look very happy and healthy. I love seeing them fill out the canopy like that. If I didn't have such terrible temperatures issues in summer I'd love to run a hydro scrog. My res temps end up getting out of control.

I'm in Florida so I run lights at night during summer to help offset the heat. Room has 3 600w lights and a1200BTU mini-split for cooling. I do flood and drain so res temps not as much of an issue but they stay around 70 with room at 77.

Old 02-13-2018, 08:31 PM #20
RockinRobot

Starting to look good in here.

47 days, 28 days and 3 days from left to right.

Bottom is the new Super Silver Haze on its first run. Had some nutrient burn early but they are looking nice now. Very short bushy plant and so far not looking like it's going to produce anywhere near what the Amnesia X Triangle Trip do.

Last edited by RockinRobot; 02-13-2018 at 11:04 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.