Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Dr. Atomics Thai Lights ?

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Dr. Atomics Thai Lights ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-17-2013, 05:31 PM #1
EASTCOASTSEEKER

EASTCOASTSEEKER will become famous soon enoughEASTCOASTSEEKER will become famous soon enough
Dr. Atomics Thai Lights ?

Has anyone grown out this strain ? Back in the day when I was stationed over seas a good friend from high school was in the air force stationed at Nakan Pranom Thailand ,this strain is from there.

I still remember the pic he sent me of him squatting on a trail to a village with what looked like a shoe box stuffed with Thai Sticks that cost him like $10.00 or so.

I have this longing for a good Thai stick like high and I'm looking for some suggestions as to what to grow out next run.

I need that clear, soaring cerebral long lasting buzz of old.

I would love to grow this one out.

Embrace the Herb...

Old 09-17-2013, 06:13 PM #2
bigbag

bigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nice
never heard a bad report, but alas I havn't the pleasure
bigbag is offline Quote

Old 07-24-2014, 04:58 PM #3
Buddle

Buddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to allBuddle is a name known to all
ECS I am growing Thai Lights right now. I have three females out of five seeds started. They are @ 7 wks into flower. One is a prolific yielder but no trichomes. One is low yielding but covered in trichs and one is inbetween the two. I'm not big on pics but I have been thinking of posting some of these. I'll give you a shout if I do..

Old 07-24-2014, 05:17 PM #4
Nirrity
taken by samsara

Nirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really niceNirrity is just really nice
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....84#post3150684

Old 07-24-2014, 06:03 PM #5
bigbag

bigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nicebigbag is just really nice
Bubbleman had Dr.Atomic on Bubbleman's World recently, and the Doc talks about his strains, including the Thai Lights. He recently crossed Reeferman's cup cut of Love Potion#1 to his Atomic Northern Lights...should be a nice one
bigbag is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2017, 03:39 PM #6
Leocadius

Leocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really nice
Thai Lights, and its oil

Leocadius is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:59 PM #7
Rondon

Rondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of lightRondon is a glorious beacon of light
Not to change the subject by Dr. Atomic is still around breeding? Holy shit. That cat has been around FOREVER. I used to order Dr. Atomics wares from the Kind Seed Catalog (the first one when they were legit). I ran alot of his gear. It was cheap and his NL/Shiva & Skunk crosses were really good. First seed guy that made me realize inexpensive seeds didnt necessarily mean junk plants. I havent fukt with Dr. Atomic in decades but if its still the same cat...Iam sure your gear will serve you righteous. It did me...way back then.
Rondon is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:43 AM #8
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
I recently popped a half pack of Dr. Atomic’s Atomic Shiva. Pack was in the vault for at least four years. All five popped and are decent looking seedlings. There’s one in particular I have my eye on. Looking for the serious couchlock it claims to be.

First run of Dr. Atomic's gear, but have been meaning to add Thai Lights to the vault for some time. Maybe this run of Atomic Shiva will persuade me to do so.

Great looking plant, Leocadius.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-24-2018, 04:39 AM #9
Leocadius

Leocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really niceLeocadius is just really nice
It is a plant with good appearance and flavored peach haze, I guess EASTCOASTSEEKER liked his psychoactivity, if I get to cultivate?

Leocadius is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-28-2018, 02:06 AM #10
Shmavis
Being-in-the-world

Shmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud ofShmavis has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leocadius View Post
It is a plant with good appearance and flavored peach haze, I guess EASTCOASTSEEKER liked his psychoactivity, if I get to cultivate?
View Image
View Image
Beautiful!

I picked up a pack of old stock from the Boo through RGS. Will be attempting to pop them within the next couple weeks. If no luck I will get fresher stock elsewhere - determined to add this one to the vault.
§467. I am sitting with a philosopher in the garden; he says again and again “I know that that’s a tree”, pointing to a tree that is near us. Someone else arrives and hears this, and I tell him: “This fellow isn’t insane. We are only doing philosophy.”

― Ludwig Wittgenstein, On Certainty
Shmavis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.