Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Flower Photos > The Smokeshack

Thread Title Search
The Smokeshack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-03-2018, 12:38 AM #71
Smokey Pockets

Smokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickman View Post
Very nice work in here Smokey ...!!!...
Hey, thanks Nickman !
Smokey Pockets is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2018, 03:03 PM #72
too-dope

too-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of lighttoo-dope is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Pockets View Post
What up Too Dope!
How are you good sir?
I've been a bit preoccupied outside growing but I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. I'm gonna have more time in the next month to revamp my garden which I'm happy about. Mixing soil and popping new seeds. Great colors and variety in your garden. Have you ran the blue chocolate x ms. universe before? I really enjoyed pineapple fields. I might run some pineapple fields x colorado flo/ssdd seeds I made in the near future.
too-dope is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:23 PM #73
Smokey Pockets

Smokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the roughSmokey Pockets is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by too-dope View Post
I've been a bit preoccupied outside growing but I'm doing well. Thanks for asking. I'm gonna have more time in the next month to revamp my garden which I'm happy about. Mixing soil and popping new seeds. Great colors and variety in your garden. Have you ran the blue chocolate x ms. universe before? I really enjoyed pineapple fields. I might run some pineapple fields x colorado flo/ssdd seeds I made in the near future.
Yeah, that one is one of my keepers, I’ve had her about 5 years now. Best wishes to your seed popping!

Old 12-11-2018, 02:26 PM #74
Smokey Pockets

Headband

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2018, 04:36 AM #75
Mystic Funk

Mystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of lightMystic Funk is a glorious beacon of light
ah Sh!t Smokey, i'm out of rep for the day. i used it up on all your posts man!

everything is looking very proper my friend! keep the fire rolling.... and i'll be back tomorrow to slam the like button on the rest of your posts.

Peace!
-mystic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny Leaf View Post
You are a lackey for Monsanto and quite possibly the fucking cops.
Mystic Funk is offline Quote

Old 12-30-2018, 07:31 PM #76
Smokey Pockets

Hey all
Got a couple shots of m39 x Tahoe Og
Getting chopped today

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2018, 08:04 PM #77
Blazeee

Blazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud ofBlazeee has much to be proud of
Blazeee has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Great work Smokey! Some lovely bud shots in this thread.

Love the colours on the M39 x Tahoe OG
Blazeee is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2018, 09:00 PM #78
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to all
looking good job dude

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2018, 12:35 AM #79
Smokey Pockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazeee View Post
Great work Smokey! Some lovely bud shots in this thread.

Love the colours on the M39 x Tahoe OG
Thanks Blazee
Been getting some colorful buds in the Smokeshack lately

Old 12-31-2018, 12:36 AM #80
Smokey Pockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimodz View Post
looking good job dude
Thank you my brother
Happy to see you here

1 members found this post helpful.