Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag!

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag! Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2018, 11:27 AM #41
Redbluffer

Redbluffer will become famous soon enoughRedbluffer will become famous soon enough
Been member for about 8yrs just mostly hung out on other boards, mainly TSCT as it migrated from *********, *** to short lived run on private forum. Question how many posts till I can like or pm people? May be part reason I bailed on Mag forum, grabbed stuff when Gypsy was still around.
Redbluffer is offline Quote

Old 09-27-2018, 11:01 PM #42
EvergreenState

EvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud ofEvergreenState has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbluffer View Post
Been member for about 8yrs just mostly hung out on other boards, mainly TSCT as it migrated from *********, *** to short lived run on private forum. Question how many posts till I can like or pm people? May be part reason I bailed on Mag forum, grabbed stuff when Gypsy was still around.
Why would you ask this question in the Barney's Farm thread?
EvergreenState is offline Quote

Old 09-28-2018, 02:23 AM #43
DiverDave

DiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura aboutDiverDave has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbluffer View Post
Instead of ragging on your post and saying why would you ask in this thread .. I would answer you .. I recall reading somewhere it was 30 posts or so ..
You are close ,
For this thread Welcome Barney's Farm
Great Seed Bank!

Just to keep thread on track
DiverDave is online now Quote

Old 09-28-2018, 02:55 PM #44
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
50 posts.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Current grow begins on page 43.

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:54 PM #45
hyposomniac

hyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nicehyposomniac is just really nice
Had a Blue cheese freebie, outstanding smell and taste.
Actually had cheese scent, but pleasant, with notes of fresh milk, nutty parmesan and truffle oil. Also a sage component, which intensified and turned Woody on a long cure. Still good but she was much nicer when fresh, in the first 2 months post harvest.
Not super potent but a really nice relaxing high that never got old.
hyposomniac is offline Quote

Old 11-20-2018, 09:48 PM #46
MintyMick

Location: On an organic spaceship hurtling through the ether. Or somewhere in the Rocky Mountains...
MintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura aboutMintyMick has a spectacular aura about
I’m glad Barney’s Farm is a sponsor. And that they support IC mag. I’ve been using their gear since 2013. Never had any issues with their stuff. I’ve been running Pineapple Chunk since then also. I have insomnia and it helps me when I have problems sleeping. It also helps me with my appetite.
MintyMick is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-16-2018, 07:51 PM #47
ozza

ozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of lightozza is a glorious beacon of light
Tangerine Wet Dream.������������

Old 12-16-2018, 08:25 PM #48
'Boogieman'

'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold'Boogieman' is a splendid one to behold
Bought pineapple chunk two years ago for outdoors, one of the worst I ever tried to be honest a couple were little runts and the one that did get big never finished until November although it says a late September finish. Im going to give these red dragon beans a try outside this year however.

Last edited by 'Boogieman'; 12-28-2018 at 09:34 PM..
'Boogieman' is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2018, 09:54 PM #49
superx

superx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond reputesuperx has a reputation beyond repute
Anybody run there peyote critical?

Have two seedlings on the go simply to make up the numbers in my grow space, any added info from growers who have run them would be greatly appreciated .....
superx is offline Quote

Old 12-16-2018, 10:19 PM #50
Pineapple_Punch

Pineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of lightPineapple_Punch is a glorious beacon of light
In general i like Barney's Farm, especially their Utopia Haze. What i not like that much not being honest on the lineage of some Strains, but if the Strain is good i can live with it.
Pineapple_Punch is offline Quote