Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Cuttings & Propagation Techniques > GDP question

Thread Title Search
GDP question Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-18-2017, 08:05 AM #1
iwade4fish

iwade4fish is on a distinguished road
GDP question

prolly wrong area for this, but.....

im in South Pennsylvania, got some GDP girls outside, and from my experience, its nothing what an Indica heavy strain should look like. theyre short, but the leaves are thin and its loooking like a Sativa finish time frame. love what im looking at, but i hear it's a 60 day finisher indoors. these were outside in may, did the stretch, and are only just now showing a few colored pistils. any one else doing this outside?
iwade4fish is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 08:26 AM #2
iwade4fish

from seed in a batch from good source... could be counterfeit. will try and upload pics

Old 09-18-2017, 11:06 AM #3
dank.frank
ef.yu.se.ka.e.em

dank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivordank.frank is a survivor
"From Seed"

ie

Not GDP then. GDP is a clone only. Could be a seed from a bag of GDP, but that still just makes it bag seed. It's either an accidental S1 or got pollinated by another plant...male or female.

dank.Frank

culture cannabis enthusiasts with their thinly veiled
self-justifications catering to the morally
ambiguous for the sake of the
ALL MIGHTY DOLLAR
dank.frank is offline Quote

Old 09-18-2017, 12:22 PM #4
Guy Brush

Guy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of lightGuy Brush is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank.frank View Post
"From Seed"

ie

Not GDP then. GDP is a clone only. Could be a seed from a bag of GDP, but that still just makes it bag seed. It's either an accidental S1 or got pollinated by another plant...male or female.

dank.Frank
I don't know what you mean but there's of course GDP in seed form. https://de.**********.eu/strain-info/Grand_Daddy_Purp/Grand_Daddy_Purp/
Guy Brush is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 12:41 AM #5
iwade4fish

silly question, what is S1? familiar with F1 as to genetics, i also breed aquarium fish.

Old 09-20-2017, 01:25 AM #6
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Unlike your fish you can force a female plant to make pollen. She only makes X pollen so anything that pollen touches will also be female(XX)

S1 is a "selfed" female.

What kind of fish?
mushroombrew is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 01:55 AM #7
iwade4fish

african cichlids, strictyl mbuna from Lake Malawi

Old 09-20-2017, 01:57 AM #8
iwade4fish

whats the process to make her make pollen?

Old 09-20-2017, 02:15 AM #9
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Nice I love cichlids! I had a breeding pair of Oscars for years. Quite ordinary by your standards I am sure...but I had them trained to jump for food! The got close to 3 ft in the air!! Haha. And yes both male and female did some flopping around on the floor when the mis timed it!

I encourage you to do some searching. Lots of google info regarding S1 breeding/female pollen. But colloidal silver is a good starting point for reversal.
mushroombrew is offline Quote

Old 09-20-2017, 02:45 AM #10
iwade4fish

ive heard of that, will pick my buddies mind on that one, thanks!!