You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Backyard Greenhouse 2017

Thread Title Search
Backyard Greenhouse 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2017, 05:36 PM #21
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
With spider mites I would look into the ipm kit from buildasoil, works wonders outdoors and has everything you need.

I totally skipped the strains post, holy shit you got some fire genetics round here, I too am a fanatic for Bodhis creations, the deadhead og was also a nice smoke in my past.

Id invest in a fogger/atomizer if you dont already have one, best thing to prevent and battlr mites in and out

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-20-2017, 05:41 PM #22
xweed420

hey stinky can u tell me what opiates meds they give u?u got some killer plants in there man keep going

Old 09-21-2017, 12:32 AM #23
stinky

stinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaxyTaxi View Post
With spider mites I would look into the ipm kit from buildasoil, works wonders outdoors and has everything you need.

I totally skipped the strains post, holy shit you got some fire genetics round here, I too am a fanatic for Bodhis creations, the deadhead og was also a nice smoke in my past.

Id invest in a fogger/atomizer if you dont already have one, best thing to prevent and battlr mites in and out
Great advice on both counts! I think I have gone through a handful of hand sprayers... seems they last once or twice and crap out.

I have to say the Bohdi strains are really fantastic meds. One of the snow lotus x gogi phenos is really really gassy smelling. Knock out meds... Deadhead OG is a favorite and this past spring the flowers were just coated in opaque heads... weird as I recall there were not clear hears first... seemed they started off opaque?? is that possible?

"works wonders outdoors and has everything you need" If in fact I could grow outdoors and not worry about white moths, budworms, spider mites and such I surely would. I do love my greenhouse but the need for it was because of the cats in my flowers. I took a look at the IPM at buildasoil and it's for sure on the list to buy... I always thought that IPM only worked for enclosed areas=greenhouses. I will put some outside of the GH in the near future and see how the IPM works...

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....29#post8058629

Last edited by stinky; 09-21-2017 at 01:11 AM.. Reason: I am simple minded...
stinky is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2017, 12:46 AM #24
stinky

stinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the roughstinky is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by xweed420 View Post
hey stinky can u tell me what opiates meds they give u?u got some killer plants in there man keep going
What they Gave me you mean? They don't give me anything now as I finally saw the light and stopped going to a "pain management doctor"...hahaha..... the only thing they manage are fucking drug habits!

but... what they Gave me was fucking everything under the sun it seems...

Oxycontin, oxycodone, opana, dilaudid, ms contin, suboxone, morphine and I am sure I had others over the 12 year period my doctors tried to kill me.

So about a year and a half ago.... each day I was prescribed Three 80mg Oxycontin and Eight 30mg Oxycodone... enough to fucking kill you if your not careful. Fuck even if your careful and take that shit as directed your taking a chance your going to Die.

Those days were crazy/scary/hazy and fuck I am glad they are gone...

Let's fucking hear it for cannabis.

Jon

stinky is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-21-2017, 02:30 AM #25
WaxyTaxi
Psychonaut

WaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivorWaxyTaxi is a survivor
https://hydrobuilder.com/portable-at...CABEgKc4_D_BwE

this is the one I stand by, a lil pricy but Its been used many times in the last 2 years with no problems.

Insect frass and ogbiowar are great for outdoor plants too if the kit is too much lol

not sure on the starting color of the crystal, never seen that before?

Old 09-21-2017, 04:15 AM #26
stinky

Yep.... I bought and applied four pounds of the frass this summer...

I use Malibu compost in the beds but I also got some Malibu compost tea bags? Used that as a spray for the girls and they loved it...

That's a nice Hudson sprayer, yeah I need something like that.

stinky is offline Quote

Old 10-28-2017, 06:23 PM #27
LungCooking

LungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really niceLungCooking is just really nice
awesome space man!
LungCooking is offline Quote

Old 03-31-2018, 06:49 PM #28
Greenadian

Greenadian will become famous soon enoughGreenadian will become famous soon enoughGreenadian will become famous soon enough
Thats an awesome backyard set up stinky!
Glad your off the killer pills and self medicating with some natural medicine!!
Nice work bro

Old 04-12-2018, 05:45 AM #29
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Stinky, I've really enjoyed reading this thread. Your use of space is inspiring. Enjoy the grow and wish you a bountiful harvest. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 04-20-2018, 02:59 AM #30
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Stinky, notes can be fun as well as helpful. If your just watering and feeding plants. Your work is over to soon.
I enjoy a large cup of coffee and go over each plant carefully. You will be amazed at what you discover. Often the bigger plant has nothing to do with your best plant. I cherish my alone time with the girls.
Peace brother
farmerlion is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.