Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-25-2018, 10:43 AM #41
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
well everything popped except the Special Skunk...will leave it for a couple more days...

i hear you on the labeling...the main contributing factor other than weather is the flowering period of the plant...short flowering = success

although on saying that i a plant still out (bag seed from friend) that is doing great...will harvest tomorrow about 3 - 6 weeks after everything else got mould...they regular seeds that i plan in breeding with your strains...

pics will come when something to see...baby shots aren't that exciting...

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

positivity: "i don't believe you smoke pot...stoners are cool"
ozzieAI is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2018, 03:22 PM #42
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
okay no Special Skunk this round...

most seedlings are doing well, a couple have issues..i'll try and post pics later

others are doing well..boring veg time...

good to see more strains coming along...

personally i am wanting to pin down:
2 x Hybrids
1 x typical sativa
1 x heavy indica

i can manage 4 strains with my regime...just... so keep'em coming Mr B

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 02-01-2018, 03:29 PM #43
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Sorry to hear about the Skunk Special Ozzie,you only germinated 1 isn't it?

I clearly understand your point in the other post, short flowering has been always something extremely important for our seed bank. You pointed out the right feature I would say.

No worries about pics, same for me.

And it is going to be along veg time too if I remember well...

4 strains with long veg phase is going to work good for you, pretty sure about that.

Thanks for the update and well, cheers to a new beginning

Take care,
Mr B.

Anyway, hope you got a nice product out of your lovely plants.

Enjoy it

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2018, 05:00 AM #44
ozzieAI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Female Seeds View Post
Sorry to hear about the Skunk Special Ozzie,you only germinated 1 isn't it?

I clearly understand your point in the other post, short flowering has been always something extremely important for our seed bank. You pointed out the right feature I would say.

No worries about pics, same for me.

And it is going to be along veg time too if I remember well...

4 strains with long veg phase is going to work good for you, pretty sure about that.

Thanks for the update and well, cheers to a new beginning

Take care,
Mr B.

Anyway, hope you got a nice product out of your lovely plants.

Enjoy it
yeah only 1 seed was put so got 3 more for the next round...

will have about another 8 or so weeks of veg...

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 02-09-2018, 02:21 AM #45
ozzieAI

well time to throw some pics up

ICE and her mutant sister...

C99...those lanky ladies...

Pure AK with midget...

sorry forgot about BBCC

going into big pots soon

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 02-13-2018, 03:20 PM #46
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
Hey Ozzie! Nice to see some pics of yours young ladies, thanks for sharing

And what's up with that weird ICE? Looks really strange...but to be honest I am really curious to see how she will behave, she might be a winner but you don't know yet

Anyway thanks for the updates, I will be along and watching with interest mate.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
well time to throw some pics up

ICE and her mutant sister...
View Image

View Image

C99...those lanky ladies...
View Image

Pure AK with midget...
View Image

sorry forgot about BBCC

going into big pots soon

Old 02-22-2018, 06:11 AM #47
ozzieAI

here is an update...all plants doing very well..

C99

Pure AK

BBCC

ICE

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2018, 01:02 PM #48
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey Ozzie!

Hope you are doing fine mate. Not that much to say at this early stage but still thanks a lot for updating with pictures, much appreciate! It is always nice to see healthy and happy plants around
And what about the mutant sister? Any news?

Thanks once more for the updates and take care,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
here is an update...all plants doing very well..

C99
View Image

Pure AK
View Image

BBCC
View Image

ICE
View Image

Old 03-03-2018, 04:39 AM #49
ozzieAI

the mutant is slowly coming along and now is showing normal growth patterns...

on the downside the BBCC is about dead..no idea why the leaves just started dry up and die...all the other plants are doing well

next week i will take some clones and put a more seeds in...mainly the BBCC and Special Skunk

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2018, 08:43 AM #50
ozzieAI

well more seeds are in:
2 x ICE
2 x PA
2 x BBCC (lets try again)
2 x Special Skunk...hope these pop...

i'll take clones tomorrow...

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote