Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99

Thread Title Search
Click for great cannabis genetics at Female Seeds!
Ozzie: ICE, Pure AK & C99 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-17-2017, 11:12 AM #21
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
No worries ozzie, there's obviously no rush at all.
I am glad to hear about the ICE, is it also strong, kind of couch locker?
Let's see, I am quite curious about the PAxPA, it's nice to notice the differences/relations with the other PA clones. So density is the first difference...but what else did you notice? And did you have chances to try it too?

How old are the C99 now? Of course it can be risky when brought outside but still it worths a try

Thanks for the update and for the descriptions, I am happy that you are enjoying your harvest already.

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzieAI View Post
sorry for lack of updates but my camera died and have been under the pump. i have harvested getting close to 2lb of hard sticky buds although the seed PAxPA plants were not as dense as the clone PAs. the ICE buds are rock hard and are extremely tasty...

my C99 seedling is still powering away and will go out in the couple of weeks with a bunch of other seedlings i have...but this is a hail mary crop that has about a 10 - 15% chance of being harvested since the rains will start soon. i usually don't plant this late but with losing my first crop of the year to cyclone Debbie i will to risk it to see what i can expect from C99 next season.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-18-2017, 06:57 AM #22
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
yeah the ICE is a heavy hitter...i tend to take it more in the evenings than during the day...

the PAxPA smells exactly the same as PA but is very different in bud structure...whilst not as tight the buds are much bigger and very uniform...there were a few hermie flowers but no seeds...nice high, bit more sativa than indica...a good day time weed.

the C99 will go out in a few days...i have kept the light close to control it's height as i expect to get a fair amount of stretch from her. liking the structure and growth pattern of the plant. hoping that i get to harvest her but the rains have started so we will see...it is about 5 weeks now

for my next order i will get PA again...friends told me i was mad to let it go....so i will get a 10 pack of those along with the Special Skunk

definitely enjoying the harvest...

hoping my camera battery turns up soon....

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

positivity: "i don't believe you smoke pot...stoners are cool"
ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 10-24-2017, 12:54 PM #23
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really niceFemale Seeds is just really nice
ICE, that's indeed a heavy couch-locker

Really interesting the PAxPA, more Sativa? That's relevant but strange at the same time, you got in all the phenos of this cross?

Good idea to keep the light close, with the C99 you need to be careful since the stretch in some phenos can be pushy. I don't know, maybe phosphorous in the early stage to try controling its height?
And about bringing her outside. Keep an eye on her, it probably needs to be well protected to be sure that nothing happens.
5 weeks into flowering?

So Pure AK and Skunk? I have to admit that this is definitely a great choice, 2 strains so closely related and so familiar to each other. It will be fun for you to notice differences and relations between the 2, and the smoke/high if compared can reveal many interesting aspects.

Thanks for the info update, much appreciated!

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
yeah the ICE is a heavy hitter...i tend to take it more in the evenings than during the day...

the PAxPA smells exactly the same as PA but is very different in bud structure...whilst not as tight the buds are much bigger and very uniform...there were a few hermie flowers but no seeds...nice high, bit more sativa than indica...a good day time weed.

the C99 will go out in a few days...i have kept the light close to control it's height as i expect to get a fair amount of stretch from her. liking the structure and growth pattern of the plant. hoping that i get to harvest her but the rains have started so we will see...it is about 5 weeks now

for my next order i will get PA again...friends told me i was mad to let it go....so i will get a 10 pack of those along with the Special Skunk

definitely enjoying the harvest...

hoping my camera battery turns up soon....

Old 10-26-2017, 06:56 AM #24
ozzieAI

ozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant futureozzieAI has a brilliant future
looks like i will keep ICE in rotation...one of the patients i help out asked for me to keep it for them. so i might have to consider dropping the skunk as running 4 strains in my environment is a PITA especially if they have wildly different growing/fert needs. i got the stride of both PA and ICE and now just have to see what works for the C99...

i don't mind stretch up to a point as i horizontally train plants when needed or i put plants out side when they are smaller. what i don't want are those massive sativas that take months to flower and grow 5 metres high. the key to growing successfully here are short flowering, relatively compact and can hold out mould for as long as possible...PA was the first plant i could with some success grow during the wet season...i can generally get 1 - 3 more weeks out of it more than other strains before it succumbs to the rot.

the C99 is doing okay...the rain has stopped for now but the winds have kicked up and will stake when i next visit. i have planted it with a ICExICE seedling that again is homemade. don't think i mentioned; i grow in 60 litre bins and can plant 2 plants in each bin if the plants are not large...ideally i want fewer larger plants though but this year had a rough start losing my first crop to a late cyclone so trying to make up ground.

"Poison is in everything, and no thing is without poison. The dosage makes it either a poison or a remedy."
Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 11-03-2017, 04:19 PM #25
Female Seeds
Vendor

Well, I do understand your point and it makes sense. Skunk Special is indeed a bit different from ICE an Pure AK, it has different needs and normally is quite of a hungry strain, mostly looking for Cal-Mag. So yes, is a bit different and also light-wise the Skunk Special is not reflecting the same features of the other 2 strains you already have.

And the ICExICE? Wooooow, that sounds amazing, and it definitely has to be a kick in the brain

I guess you'll be fine with the C99, is not an Outdoor strain such as the Easy Sativa or the Marocs, is never gonna grow so big, even though I am curious to see one some day.
I had quite some issues this last summer because of the Dutch weather...wind, storms, rain almost all the time...my C99 struggled but in the end with some love and care it came up very nice. I will share some pictures soon so that you get an idea.

We keep in touch Ozzie, thanks for the update,

All the best,
Mr B.

Quote:
looks like i will keep ICE in rotation...one of the patients i help out asked for me to keep it for them. so i might have to consider dropping the skunk as running 4 strains in my environment is a PITA especially if they have wildly different growing/fert needs. i got the stride of both PA and ICE and now just have to see what works for the C99...

i don't mind stretch up to a point as i horizontally train plants when needed or i put plants out side when they are smaller. what i don't want are those massive sativas that take months to flower and grow 5 metres high. the key to growing successfully here are short flowering, relatively compact and can hold out mould for as long as possible...PA was the first plant i could with some success grow during the wet season...i can generally get 1 - 3 more weeks out of it more than other strains before it succumbs to the rot.

the C99 is doing okay...the rain has stopped for now but the winds have kicked up and will stake when i next visit. i have planted it with a ICExICE seedling that again is homemade. don't think i mentioned; i grow in 60 litre bins and can plant 2 plants in each bin if the plants are not large...ideally i want fewer larger plants though but this year had a rough start losing my first crop to a late cyclone so trying to make up ground.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-16-2017, 06:14 AM #26
ozzieAI

sorry about the lack of updates...

the C99 is doing well, not as much stretch as i expected but wow it is throwing out the resin...buds are just forming up and there is already frost on the leaves and a lovely pineapple aroma...

think i will top this in the future to give 6 - 8 colas as it looks like i will get one massive main cola with a few small side ones...this here is a mould magnet...

really looking forward to trying this one...hope the rain stays away for a few more weeks...

ICExICE is a little behind the C99 but looks promising...

hoping to have pics soon...

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

Old 11-19-2017, 12:58 PM #27
ozzieAI

decided on 10 packs of ICE and Pure Ak and a 4 Pack Skunk Special...come on '18....

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-28-2017, 06:18 AM #28
ozzieAI

just placed my order....

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:42 PM #29
Female Seeds
Vendor

Sorry about the lack of replies, I was on holidays and just came back today!
C99 if grown outdoor it can give some problems, you need to be quite careful with it since it is a delicate lady. Since is not the best strain for outdoor grown, it can actually have some mould here and there.
In any case I am happy to hear about your positive experience, it looks like you are having quite some fun with this pineapple aroma

I am looking forward to hearing some nice pics of the ICExICE, that's super interesting too!

Quote:
sorry about the lack of updates...

the C99 is doing well, not as much stretch as i expected but wow it is throwing out the resin...buds are just forming up and there is already frost on the leaves and a lovely pineapple aroma...

think i will top this in the future to give 6 - 8 colas as it looks like i will get one massive main cola with a few small side ones...this here is a mould magnet...

really looking forward to trying this one...hope the rain stays away for a few more weeks...

ICExICE is a little behind the C99 but looks promising...

hoping to have pics soon...
Quote:
just placed my order....
I guys the guys down in the office are already taking care of it ;D

Old 12-06-2017, 06:32 AM #30
ozzieAI

hope you had a great break mr B...

at this time of year everything gets mould at sometime or another...

the C99 is doing well considering the poor conditions ie lots of rain and very high humidity...not showing any mould..yet

the ICE xICE is coming along nicely...it still has the diesel smell but is a lot sweeter and fruitier than straight ICE

and finally we have pics...

C99 and ICExICE (front)

C99

ICE xICE

Paracelsus

ozzieAI is offline Quote