Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Women's Forum > Do women get as high as men?

Thread Title Search
Do women get as high as men? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2017, 04:59 PM #21
DocTim420
The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...

DocTim420 has disabled reputation
It depends...if one looks at body weight/fat ratio, men usually will have a greater number. That said, I've known many a "big girl" that can hold her own better than most guys, a real "party Mary".

In my prior life I was a corporate "candyman" and all my lady clients consumed massive amounts of quaaludes and coke, almost 3:2 (5 packets of blow--3 would be picked up by the female persuasion). Pot--was almost 1:4 (almost always to guys).

Now...as for "highness", when two naked people are floating above the bed--3 inches below the ceiling--I say both are fucking high on quaaludes & wine. I like flowers and my wife likes concentrates (dabs, hash, etc), I can drink beer all day and wake up the next morning alert and ready to go...poor wifey, she has 2 beers and she has a baby hangover in the morning. My wifey is not a big girl...but she ain't petite neither, nor is she a "party Mary".
DocTim420 is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2017, 08:22 PM #22
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant futurebrown_thumb has a brilliant future
Nah... misogynistic societies always favor the needs of men over the needs of women. So, that practice only allows the ladies what remains after the men have taken what they want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
This may or may not be a good point to this conversation but I'll throw it in anyway.

I've spent a lot of time in India and had a room above this old sadhu. He used to put datura seed in his chillum so a real pro (please, no one do this as there's a high chance you'll die). Anyway, he used to say that women should only smoke plant matter and men should only smoke charas/hash/resin. Maybe this is because weed in India at the time was weaker or it might be for a more esoteric reason.

Maybe the ladies can tell if, when in the company of a male fellow smoker, they get more or less ripped in comparison with the guy when only smoking either weed or resin..
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2017, 09:22 PM #23
OG Expressions
Banned

OG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura aboutOG Expressions has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocTim420 View Post
It depends...if one looks at body weight/fat ratio, men usually will have a greater number. That said, I've known many a "big girl" that can hold her own better than most guys, a real "party Mary".

In my prior life I was a corporate "candyman" and all my lady clients consumed massive amounts of quaaludes and coke, almost 3:2 (5 packets of blow--3 would be picked up by the female persuasion). Pot--was almost 1:4 (almost always to guys).

Now...as for "highness", when two naked people are floating above the bed--3 inches below the ceiling--I say both are fucking high on quaaludes & wine. I like flowers and my wife likes concentrates (dabs, hash, etc), I can drink beer all day and wake up the next morning alert and ready to go...poor wifey, she has 2 beers and she has a baby hangover in the morning. My wifey is not a big girl...but she ain't petite neither, nor is she a "party Mary".
My wife sounds like yours. Not a big girl?,Nor petite nor is she one of those types of girls, though we both prefer smoking flower with concentrate
OG Expressions is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2017, 09:39 PM #24
BadTicket
ØG T®ipL3 ØG³

BadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant futureBadTicket has a brilliant future
I know a few of ladies who can smoke me under the table and then some, and they range from big girls to petite. But do women get higher than men, who da fuck knows mang.. Maybe a hermaphrodite?

My godson's mom is a special case, she is a super stressed lady, smokes all the time and says nothing really gets her high anymore. But it's all in her head, cause we've had smoke sessions with her hubby, and us dudes get high just fine, but she is like more more more, not feeling it. She's tried different strains, concentrates, joints, bongs, vapes, but nothing seems to do the trick but edibles. But she prefers smoking, outta habit i guess.

All I know is that I get real high these days when smoking, cause I don't smoke all that much nomo. More of a special occasion than smoking every day thing.. Especially hash, really takes the edge off, mang.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x227rl

BadTicket is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-19-2017, 06:28 PM #25
Leaf Eater

Leaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura aboutLeaf Eater has a spectacular aura about
My wife smokes more than me, she calls me a lightweight, but she will not wake and bake?
Leaf Eater is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 07:53 PM #26
slaveplanet

slaveplanet will become famous soon enoughslaveplanet will become famous soon enoughslaveplanet will become famous soon enough
of course women can't get as high as men. it is well known and self evident that women are of a completely different race than men.

as darwin has said, women have smaller brains and their skull development stands between a man and a child, they cannot think as deeply as men nor can they achieve as much as men because of their lack of intelligence and rationality.

and as möbius has pointed out, they should be viewed as not human and are abnormal.

the completely different genetic makeup of men and women make it impossible that women can feel the same as men.
i suspect that they only fake it, they are well known in the world as fakers and liars, so why should it be different in this case?

no, no, no women can't get as high as men, that's a fact, everything else is fake news.

good day
slaveplanet is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:14 PM #27
dddaver

dddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant futuredddaver has a brilliant future
Blatantly obvious troll. Not good at it at all.

DAV -

I can't decide which I like better: either, arguing on the internet is like winning in the Special Olympics, you might win but you're still retarded; or never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level, and beat you with experience; or you can't fix stupid, so why argue with it? They all are funny, and all are true too.

"Well, da Nile ain't just some big river in Egypt neither."

"No reason to get excited," the thief, he kindly spoke,
"There are many here among us who feel that life is but a joke.
But you and I, we've been through that, and this is not our fate,
So let us not talk falsely now, the hour is getting late.
-
Bob Dylan: All Along the Watchtower

Rights aren’t rights if someone can take them away.
-George Carlin

"The fool thinks himself to be wise, but the wise Man knows himself to be a fool
"
-William Shakespeare

Long signatures suck.
-dddaver

dddaver is offline Quote

Old 09-24-2017, 08:26 PM #28
slaveplanet

slaveplanet will become famous soon enoughslaveplanet will become famous soon enoughslaveplanet will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by dddaver View Post
Blatantly obvious troll. Not good at it at all.

it's called satire... quite hard to detect... Professor...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-24-2017, 08:27 PM #29
slaveplanet

and darwin did say that by the way, as well as möbius

Old 09-28-2017, 08:26 PM #30
Drewsif

Drewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really niceDrewsif is just really nice
The girlfriends always pass out while the men keep smoking all night.

I think that's why indica is popular. If you're already fucked in the head you dont get much out of Sativa. I smoke to make music bettre, etc.. Just like op. To get lifted. Seems the minority anymore. People wanna pass out? Fuck man. I HATE hearing "Im good" before midnight. Smoke some more and wake your ass up we doin karaoke

"But Brawndo's got what plants crave."
Drewsif is offline Quote