Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

Thread Title Search
NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2017, 08:41 PM #11
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
Some updates

Two lady bugs hanging out in the Angola x Kali China.
I hope you all have a great week. I will post some individual pictures later tonight or in morning. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 07:09 AM #12
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
7-17-17 update.

Pink hair Malawi x MaPettit.
Oaxacan.
Acapulco Gold.
Michoacán Cream.
All the plants have been doing very well through the 100 degree heat wave we have had the last week or so. Greenhouse temperatures have been about 10 degrees warmer than the outside temps. Peace

Old 07-18-2017, 05:03 AM #13
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

A couple ladies

Golden Tiger. Peyote Purple
Kali China x New Malawi Killer.
Have a great week all, Happy growing!!! Peace

Old 07-18-2017, 05:28 AM #14
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud of
Wow. 100 degrees. Do you have roll up sides? Does north Dakota get verry hot?
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 07:10 AM #15
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
I hope those Sativas Don t over grow the greenhouse.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 06:36 PM #16
CrushnYuba

CrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud ofCrushnYuba has much to be proud of
You going to throw down some trellis?
CrushnYuba is offline Quote

Old 07-18-2017, 06:40 PM #17
acdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
I hope those Sativas Don t over grow the greenhouse.
for sure but looking dapper

Old 07-22-2017, 06:55 AM #18
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

July 21st update.

CrushnYuba, Yes it gets hot here just a shorter period of time. About a month and a half total. I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with the height yet. Time available will determine what if anything happens.
acdc and Packerfan79, The flowering and that initial stretch hasn't happened yet and some plants are already over 6' tall. Many of the main meristems are very hard. Bending isn't going to gain me much room. Part of this is finding what genetics I can grow out as naturally as possible. Here is some updated pictures.
This is the Lilly x MaPettit.
The Peyote Purple. The plant on the right I think I damaged the tap root when checking moisture with the Rapitest meter.
This is the Kali China x Malawi.
This is the Malawi (pink hair) x MaPettit.
Peace

Old 07-22-2017, 07:04 AM #19
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

July 21st updates continued.

One of the Golden Tigers.
Random greenhouse shots. Left, center and right.
This is a newer picture of the Oaxacan. This plant has amazing lateral and side branching. The new growth all over this plant is very strong. I'm very excited to see it in flowering. I may post up some more pictures over the weekend. Peace

Old 07-22-2017, 06:45 PM #20
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
does ND have a medical program or is still illegal there ? the Michoacán cream plant is the one I want, I had some Michoacán green back in the 80's that's was so good

2 members found this post helpful.