Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hobbies and Interests > ICMag Still Alive After All These Years!

Thread Title Search
ICMag Still Alive After All These Years! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-27-2017, 05:34 AM #21
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
Well, it is summer time right now, and historically, throughout ICMAG's 14 years of existence we have seen less traffic during the summers. People go on holiday and/or are just too darn busy with their gardens to post as much as they do during the colder months. Also, as already stated in this thread there are many more places on the net these days for peeps to post pics and stories than there ever were, so that does have an effect.
All the same, I am still seeing members posting something here every minute or two usually, so we are busy enough for the time of year.
ICM has always been a well moderated site, so the ban hammer has to come out quite often to keep the peace for the common good, and keep the discourse on track...

It's real nice to see the loyalty expressed by many members to the site, who have been with us thru thick and thin, and still seem to be able to contribute interesting, informative and entertaining content...

Thanks guys/gals.

Erm I've been spoken to by God!!!!

(this is not a piss take far from tbh)

Sir I thank you and wow I joined and have been in and out while you were away

Please understand man your site has opened more doors and experiences for me than I'd ever dreamed possible

If you ever fancy a pint the tabs on me man I feel I owe you my grow balls (and not the male flowers here I mean this site has bought me through depression and taught me so much man)

Dude you are seriously top 5 ganja God's in the world in my opinion

You, chimera, cervantes, Howard Marks and still undecided are the top ever reps of the ganja game I SALUTE YOU

Also seeing as the ban hammer ain't hit me if there's anything I can do just fire me a pm please gypsy ya never know what can be achived

Old 06-27-2017, 06:16 AM #22
Gypsy Nirvana
Free'd P.O.W.

Gypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivorGypsy Nirvana is a survivor
Wow....I'm flattered, but I would never consider myself as a god.

I'm just the same as any of you lot, a fella with a fascination surrounding a certain plant, and that's what brings us all together here.....which is nice.

...and I would be very grateful if someone wants to buy me a pint, but you would have to come down here, south of the river, 'cos 'I live by the river!' (The Clash 'London's Burning')

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:53 AM #23
bigganjabud

Literally moved from near there about two month back but I'll deffo make the time for that trip very soon

Old 06-27-2017, 07:09 AM #24
stoned-trout
if it smells like fish

stoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivorstoned-trout is a survivor
Some of us are busy fishin......yeehaw..my new rod an reel came in and I reserved a boat and room for a few days
SML..iff mi spellin and centances suk and yoo don't lyke itt too fukkin bad;/?.....I once was asked what I would say upon getting to the gates of heaven??? m/r is a visitors badge an option??? I would like a few drinks at the bar... YEEHAW....vote for real legalization not sum bullshit...free the weed or kiss my ass...you wont be getting my tax money..
stoned-trout is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:11 AM #25
bigganjabud

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoned-trout View Post
Some of us are busy fishin......yeehaw
Ere trout man better you catch a few whoppers maaaaaan that's the only excuse il tolerate round ere
All this work and no playing the fishes

Oh I'm gonna add a pic of my old marine tank in a bit just cos I can lol

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-27-2017, 07:39 AM #26
Green

Green is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really niceGreen is just really nice
Trust in the reggae shark, he'll make alright
,https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A3ytTKZf344

In the cradle of our past, I lay upon my back in a cave so shallow I could penetrate it only by squirming, not by crawling. There, by the dancing light of a resin torch, I drew upon wells and ceiling the creatures of the hunt and the souls of my people. How illuminating it is to peer backward through a perfect circle at that ancient struggle for the visible moment of the soul. All time vibrates to that call: "Here I am!" With a mind informed by artist-giants who come afterward, I peer at handprints and flowing muscles drawn upon the rock with charcoal and vegetable dyes. How much more we are than mere mechanical events! And my anticivil self demand: "Why is it that they do not want to leave the cave?"
-Duke Leto ll

Last edited by Green; 06-27-2017 at 08:00 AM.. Reason: Lorem lipsom
Green is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 12:26 AM #27
St. Phatty

St. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivorSt. Phatty is a survivor
maybe we need more IC Mag verse

to help us feel the Beat

of the Cannabis plant

as we face the summer Heat.

/\ attempted poetry

\/ Southern Hemisphere version

maybe we need more IC Mag poetry

to help us treat the Mold

on the Cannabis plant

as we face the Winter Cold.

yeah i know
don't quit my day job.
St. Phatty is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:19 AM #28
watts
ohms

watts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to beholdwatts is a splendid one to behold
I joined icmag when I was learning to grow cannabis. Well I first started out at grasscity forums but I realized icmag was next level stuff where the pro's were at. This site had the most information and resources to make me a better grower. I've learned a lot through these forums, not just as a grower but a person as well. I'm grateful for all the people that have contributed over the years.
watts is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 06:58 AM #29
shithawk420

shithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivorshithawk420 is a survivor
i have to admit that it seems since legalization hit the states its been pretty quite.oh well.i know who my friends are here.99.9 of the people here are great.this is the only website i post on.and its for a good reason
shithawk420 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-28-2017, 02:03 PM #30
bigganjabud

Loving the love people