You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Starke's Story: An LED Tale

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Starke's Story: An LED Tale Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2017, 10:15 PM #121
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
Hey FSG: Lenses on the four center cobs are 90s. I believe the lenses on the perimeter cobs are 120s.
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

My ongoing Grow Diary: Paused

Real Gorilla Seeds Sour Orange Diesel Grow (Completed 2/5/19)
starke is online now Quote

Old 11-09-2017, 10:58 PM #122
FakeSunGrower

FakeSunGrower will become famous soon enoughFakeSunGrower will become famous soon enough
Hmm , that's whats I don't get about their reasoning, you would think that the light spread would be wider in the center and focalized in the edges to "stop " the light from" running away " I think that without those lenses you would be able to keep your light at the same distance but without fear of bleaching , like in my case with no lenses , i can get them as close as 16 inches , something to ponder about ;-) . FSG
FakeSunGrower is offline Quote

Old 11-17-2017, 12:29 AM #123
starke

starke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to beholdstarke is a splendid one to behold
Weekly Update (Flower Day 21)

We are at the end of the third week of flower and the ladies continue to do well. I did what I consider a major defol today - although those diehard defol fans will probably think I removed nothing at all. Filled a six gallon container with trim though from the four plants.

Will be going out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday so there will be no update next week. I'm fortunate the same young lady who house sat for us in August and did such a good job with the plants will be staying here again. I'm excited to see what they will look like after a week.

Last Week:

Today after defol:

Trim removed:

Peace,
starke
“We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.” ~Robert Wilensky

"Spread the knowledge, be humble if you don't know, be helpful if you do, if you are wrong, admit it quickly and emphatically, and overgrow the world." (SuperWeed 2017)

"Always keep in mind that when the hearse pulls up to pick you up, there is no trunk or luggage rack on that bitch." (Author unknown)

Old 11-21-2017, 09:02 PM #124
Tipunch

Tipunch has a spectacular aura aboutTipunch has a spectacular aura aboutTipunch has a spectacular aura aboutTipunch has a spectacular aura about
Nice work !
Tipunch is offline Quote

Old 11-21-2017, 10:39 PM #125
FrozenFire

FrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to beholdFrozenFire is a splendid one to behold
Keep up the good work! I have found plants have no problem growing leaves.... defoaliation allows more light to penetrate the canopy. This is especially helpful indoors where we are trying to get the most out of our lights. Some of the better advice I got with defoaliation is to leave the top 2 sets of leaves alone, and strip all fan leaves below that. If you clip the top two it will slow down growth. Honestly with healthy plants, give aggressive defoaliation a try with one plant. End result from my trials is better developed mid canopy and popcorn if you don't lolly pop. Oh and well grown popcorn makes wonderful bho....

The neverending insanity of frozenfire: currently page 27 forward for undercurrent and aeroponics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344873

Copper chem grow zone: my pollen chucking and breeders notes.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=352428
FrozenFire is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2017, 01:35 PM #126
starke

Weekly Update (Flower Day 35)

Thanks Tipunch and FrozenFire.

Survived Thanksgiving with the inlaws and outlaws and the girls survived the misses and I being away. Today marks the end of the fifth week of flower. Once again the young lady who house sits for us did a superb job with the girls and they have continued to put on buds.

All growing parameters have remained the same for the last two weeks and the girls seem happy. This is a nine or ten week strain so we are right around the halfway point. The buds are stacking nicely and have begun frosting up. The funky lemon smell is begining to come on strong. Keeping my fingers crossed I get to run this grow out the full nine or ten weeks.

Two weeks ago:

Today:

Peace,
starke

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2017, 08:54 PM #127
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by starke View Post
Thanks Tipunch and FrozenFire.

Survived Thanksgiving with the inlaws and outlaws and the girls survived the misses and I being away. Today marks the end of the fifth week of flower. Once again the young lady who house sits for us did a superb job with the girls and they have continued to put on buds.

All growing parameters have remained the same for the last two weeks and the girls seem happy. This is a nine or ten week strain so we are right around the halfway point. The buds are stacking nicely and have begun frosting up. The funky lemon smell is begining to come on strong. Keeping my fingers crossed I get to run this grow out the full nine or ten weeks.

Two weeks ago:

View Image

Today:

View Image

Peace,
starke
really impressive stuff here. You got some nice training technique.

Old 11-30-2017, 09:19 PM #128
FakeSunGrower

FakeSunGrower will become famous soon enoughFakeSunGrower will become famous soon enough
Wow the girls look great , nothing but waiting now , are you adding any p/k boost at the 7 week mark (your pheno is a 9 'er right ? Keep the pics coming , thanks for sharing, FSG.
FakeSunGrower is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2017, 09:20 PM #129
Crooked8

Crooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud ofCrooked8 has much to be proud of
Looks nice in here! Sorry for the bad prior luck! Lets see this make it through!

Cheesey Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257552
DWC vs Flood and Drain:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=257919
RedEyedGenetics Abusive OG x Ortega Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=263159
Karma Genetics "Anonymous" Test Grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....64#post5874664
My first crosses, Danish, Grease and Rocket OG:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....27#post6055827
Bho Disasters:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266761
Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385
Karma OG Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....99#post6560799
Crooked8 is offline Quote

Old 12-01-2017, 08:00 AM #130
DARKSIDER

DARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud ofDARKSIDER has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

nice job starke ladies are looking very happy.

Connoisseur Genetics.. old school haze X casey jones tester completed
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=351788
DARKSIDER is offline Quote