Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Blueberry Cheesecake

Thread Title Search
Blueberry Cheesecake Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-28-2017, 04:20 AM #41
snuicide

snuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the rough
these are in an okey condition, will bring some ...

nr 20

nr 12

nr 2

the label got into the clay, will look it up at harvest
snuicide is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-28-2017, 04:43 AM #42
snuicide

snuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the roughsnuicide is a jewel in the rough
To sum up for all lazy readers:

I broke my own rule that I need 3 runs on a system to master it and startet a testgrow on a dwc (my first one) which all ended up in an flies disaster after the heaviest rains within the last 100 years came down in our city. It was impossible to get them back into good to very good condition because there were so many dead flies in every single whole of the rockwool and between. So I just push them through the bloom period to bring it to an end.

the good news is: the smell is really cheesecake like. I did not grow cheese or cheese hybrids before and so for me it is a really new smell, like the first time I smelled some diesel. Really unique. The blueberry smells are not recognizable at the moment - I guess they will appear later in flowering.

Good to be back, I almost died in maroc but this is an other story... when Im recovered I get a better cam and for harvesting I try to get some video material.... myabe I made a little excuse video in maroc for this thread stay tuned

Old 10-27-2017, 05:15 AM #43
snuicide

Here you can see that the contamination still continues. Next time I would throw it away straight after a contamination of the rockwoolcubes. It is impossible to get dead flybodies out of rockwool. It is a mess, 7 plants endet up like this and the wilma is an open system with just 1 tank ...

Old 10-27-2017, 05:20 AM #44
snuicide

This lady recovered quite well and I guess If I give her two weeks on top she will give some nice weed (it is the one with the lost number )

two brenches of the five brenches from nr. 20 a lot of little buds but will also bring some nice buds. Will also get 2 weeks on top.

What is really impressive is the resin production! I grow a Fruitylicious(Hash Plant x something) and a Hash Passion (Maroc) which both have their roots in hash production but the bbcc is much more frosty! And the resin smells really good. For my personal flavour I would love to smell more cheese

Old 10-27-2017, 05:28 AM #45
snuicide

Nr. 2

Nr 11

forgot which number this is, can not look it up right now

Old 10-27-2017, 05:32 AM #46
snuicide

grapefruit

fruitylicious

Old 10-27-2017, 06:56 AM #47
bigganjabud

Got some In the fridge lookin to run a whole tent as soon as I can

Old 11-01-2017, 05:18 AM #48
snuicide

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigganjabud View Post
Got some In the fridge lookin to run a whole tent as soon as I can
nice really looking forward to this!!

Will give them another try of course somewhat in the future.

I flushed the hash passion by hand with 50:50 destilled / pipe water the last 5 days and it came down today. The EC for the rest is now at 1.2 and I will change the reservoir these days and bring it down to 0.5 or somewhat to flush with 5.8 pH.

The Wilma it self makes a fun

Old 11-01-2017, 01:31 PM #49
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud ofsourpuss has much to be proud of
Nice strain! Buds look really good!!

Old 11-05-2017, 09:40 PM #50
snuicide

Blueberry Cheesecake @ Day 59 flowering
very frosty - so harvest in 7 days

Last edited by snuicide; 11-09-2017 at 11:07 AM..